Franklin County vs Shelbyville

Guru

Both teams were head to head for a long time, each team had players on base every inning but yet both team's defense backed it up. The run was scored by the lady eagles in the 5th inning when Franklin County let a girl make her round to third, with 1 out a hitter hit a pop up to left field and the left fielder for Franklin County(#18)caught it and the runner on third tagged up for home. Franklin County tried every possible way to get a run in but they could not get sacrificed(m/p) bunts down when girls were on bases. Overall it was a tough team battle for both teams! congrats to the eaglettes! from a Franklin County member of the rebelette softball team!

Both teams were head to head for a long time, each team had players on base every inning but yet both team's defense backed it up.  The run was scored by the lady eagles in the 5th inning when Franklin County let a girl make her round to third, with 1 out a hitter hit a pop up to left field and the left fielder for Franklin County(#18)caught it and the runner on third tagged up for home.  Franklin County tried every possible way to get a run in but they could not get sacrificed(m/p) bunts down when girls were on bases.  Overall it was a tough team battle for both teams! congrats to the eaglettes! from a Franklin County member of the rebelette softball team!

825652468[/snapback]

I agree it was a tough game. Both teams had a couple of good hits and the defense did their job for both teams. I think the Franklin Co pitcher did a good

job. She definitely had our girls numbers. Thanks for the congrats because it

could have gone either way. Good luck to ya'll and hopefully we'll see you in the

district! GO EAGLETTES!!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the scoring happened this way. Shelbyville's batter (Leftrick) was hit by pitch. (The pitch skimmed off the top of her helmet. If you're gonna get hit by a pitch, that's the way to do it). Smith got a hit up the middle moving Leftrick to third. Leftrick then scored on a sac fly by King. :blink:

Hey JLP, you've been quiet lately. Were you at the game?

Edited by bat r up

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the scoring happened this way. Shelbyville's batter (Leftrick) was hit by pitch. (The pitch skimmed off the top of her helmet. If you're gonna get hit by a pitch, that's the way to do it).  Smith got a hit up the middle moving Leftrick to third. Leftrick then scored on a sac fly by King.  :blink:

825652536[/snapback]

Your most definitely right! but im sorry i dont know the players names i was just telling how the 1 run was scored i wasn't trying to tell the whole novel!

Edited by Theathleticblonde

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the scoring happened this way. Shelbyville's batter (Leftrick) was hit by pitch. (The pitch skimmed off the top of her helmet. If you're gonna get hit by a pitch, that's the way to do it).  Smith got a hit up the middle moving Leftrick to third. Leftrick then scored on a sac fly by King.  :blink:

825652536[/snapback]

ok smarty pants - we get the picture. By the way how did you get such a pretty wife? B)