best of the west tournament

mid-center

we had 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and lexinton is not good at all. we had the whole bench in for second half.

Madison - north side 3-0

USJ- Lexington 5-0

Haywood- Scotts Hill 4-0

Westview- TCA 5-0

well it good to hear that pierre is back to his old self

Edited by stjohndoe1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoyed listening to Leonardi...... comical times.

825659037[/snapback]

so who do you think win the tazmanian devil award-leonardi or chapman at northside? ive not had the pleasure of seeing a taz fit from leo but i've heard stories-i heard he threw a bench one time during a girls match against d-burg.

westview plays trinity christian,jackson christian and sheffield this week.

825655900[/snapback]

Sheffield substitutes like every 30 seconds. And if you even look at one of their players, their on the ground faking an injury. Their the most time consuming team we've played. Not the most respectable way of winning a game.

i have never seen an official worse the bob lancaster.  he called are game to day and gave me a yellow for standing too close to the ball when he told me to stand behind the line.  and i was behind the line he is bad.  westview tell me if he was a bad in your game today, thanks.

825658254[/snapback]

Try having a ref give a free goal b/c one of ur players handballed the ball in the 18. We played TCA and had them handball it in the box and only get a direct kick. I mean, are these ref's on like 2 different levels here?

Try having a ref give a free goal b/c one of ur players handballed the ball in the 18. We played TCA and had them handball it in the box and only get a direct kick. I mean, are these ref's on like 2 different levels here?

825660524[/snapback]

did that call not get resolved by ur AD? that was such an outrageous call (u cant make up rules) i figured they took that goal away after a complaint was filed. thats a perfect example of severity-red card AND PK. but no such thing a free goal. i do think these refs are getting out of hand making up penaltys for fouls

Edited by JOE23