ILLEGAL PLAYERS

i would like to say something. why doesnt anyone challenge the nashville stallions and midstate ballerz (15u)? it's SOOO obvious that both these teams carry illegal players every weekend. at the lebanon tourny midstate had to forfeit to the murftown hustlaz becuz of an illegal player. that gave a mediocore team an undeserved automatic +15 in the standings and a no. 1 seed on sunday. and the ballerz still got to play on sunday. i think that chris hooper should suspend a team for the entire tourny if they carry an illegal player. if this continues, in the future, this will eliminate good, deserving teams in pool play. its just not fair to teams that obey the rules. im sure there are more teams than these two that do this and it needs to stop.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to say something. why doesnt anyone challenge the nashville stallions and midstate ballerz (15u)? it's SOOO obvious that both these teams carry illegal players every weekend. at the lebanon tourny midstate had to forfeit to the murftown hustlaz becuz of an illegal player. that gave a mediocore team an undeserved automatic +15 in the standings and a no. 1 seed on sunday. and the ballerz still got to play on sunday. i think that chris hooper should suspend a team for the entire tourny if they carry an illegal player. if this continues, in the future, this will eliminate good, deserving teams in pool play. its just not fair to teams that obey the rules. im sure there are more teams than these two that do this and it needs to stop.

825653061[/snapback]

When you say illegal do you mean the player(s) are too old to play or were not listed on the roster that was submitted to the tournament director(s)?

12to18touchdown, first of all I would like to say that the Nashville Stallions have all legal players all of their kids are 15U just because the ballerz did their thing don't judge another team, can you prove that the Stallions have illegal players the roster stays the same for every tournament they have played in nothing changed all of their players are in the 9th grade with accurate birthdates so don't come on this site making accusations unless you can back them up. The AAU teams that are playing around Nashville know these kids because they have played with them during the school year and when you are in an organizations you can't roll like that why mess it up for the other teams in the organization its to many kids that would love to play AAU so why play illegal players I think you have the wrong team.

12to18touchdown, first of all I would like to say that the Nashville Stallions have all legal players all of their kids are 15U just because the ballerz did their thing don't judge another team, can you prove that the Stallions have illegal players the roster stays the same for every tournament they have played in nothing changed all of their players are in the 9th grade with accurate birthdates so don't come on this site making accusations unless you can back them up. The AAU teams that are playing around Nashville know these kids because they have played with them during the school year and when you are in an organizations you can't roll like that why mess it up for the other teams in the organization its to many kids that would love to play AAU so why play illegal players I think you have the wrong team.

825653387[/snapback]

12TO18TOUCHDOWN SOME OF THESE BOYS HAVE BEEN WITH THIS TEAM FOR THE PAST 6 YRS. FEEL FREE TO CHECK ANY OF THESE KIDS OUT.....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK WITH SCHOOLS, OR CHECK WITH AAU ON ANY OF THESE BOYS...DONT MISTAKE TALENT FOR CHEATING...ITS OUT THERE FOR YOU.. DO YOUR HOMEWORK

ROBERT ELLISON- WCHS

DEE MASON - PCHS

CHARLES WATSON- PCHS

WAYNE COX- PCHS

CARLOS KNIGHT-PCHS

HENDERSON MUZAN-PCHS

DAMOND GURDY-ANTIOCH

STEVE SHELTON-STRATFORD

BRAXTON TERRY-ANTIOCH

SHANE CANEBRIDGE-EAST HS

JIMBO-EAGLEVILLE

BRAD FINNEY-PAGE HS

MIKE WILLIS-HILLWOOD HS

BIG TRACY-ANTIOCH

ISSAC LEBANON HS

listen up Mr. B. You just made an F on your homework cuz the nashville stallions (15u) have been CHEATING ALL YEAR long. And I can prove it. This weekend at the Tennessee Tune Up tourny in shelbyville they made it to the championship game againt smyrna. they were asked to show their birth certificates AND report cards but didnt have a single certificate or report card with them. their coach said he NEVER got an email from chris hooper about requiring certifacates and report cards, BUT they called chris hooper and he DID email them before the tourny. i heard hooper was furious to find this out so far into the season because the stallions (15u) have already won so many of his tournaments already. they still played the game today (but it didnt matter) even though they were already disqualified and beat smyrna but they took home the silver medal, smyrna took home gold because they EARNED it the right way. the good and FAIR guys always prosper.

listen up Mr. B. You just made an F on your homework cuz the nashville stallions (15u) have been CHEATING ALL YEAR long. And I can prove it. This weekend at the Tennessee Tune Up tourny in shelbyville they made it to the championship game againt smyrna. they were asked to show their birth certificates AND report cards but didnt have a single certificate or report card with them. their coach said he NEVER got an email from chris hooper about requiring certifacates and report cards, BUT they called chris hooper and he DID email them before the tourny. i heard hooper was furious to find this out so far into the season because the stallions (15u) have already won so many of his tournaments already. they still played the game today (but it didnt matter) even though they were already disqualified and beat smyrna but they took home the silver medal, smyrna took home gold because they EARNED it the right way. the good and FAIR guys always prosper.

825656206[/snapback]

Who Are You?

825656206[/snapback]

AS I SAID MR. TURNOVER ON DOWNS..THE LIST IS OUT THERE FOR YOU. YEP WE DIDNT BRING OUR BIRTH-CERTIFICATES, THE COACHES WILL EXCEPT THAT..ALL WE WANT IS TO PLAY, IF WE WIN WE WIN, WE LOSE WE LOSE BUT BEFORE THAT GAME OUR BOY'S GAVE THEIR NAME, BIRTH-DATE, AND DATE OF BIRTH FOR THE BULLDOGS.. YOU THINK WE TOLD OUR BOY'S THEIR NAMES BEFORE THE GAME....LOL, THATS FUNNY...THIS IS JUST A WARM UP BEFORE THE SUB-STATE..SO DO YOU THINK IT MATTERS THAT WE BEAT YALL BY 30. IT DOESNT... IT ONLY MATTERS AT THE SUB-STATE.. WIN OR GO HOME.. AND EVERY KID YOU SEEN ON THAT COURT..THOSE SAME ONES POSTED ON THIS BOARD, THEIR GOING TO BE IN CLARKSVILLE.. PRINT THEM OFF. SO DONT CRY IF YOUR TEAM GETS BEAT IN A WARM UP TOURNEY.. DID YALL ASK EVERY TEAM THEIR TO SHOW THEIR CERTIFICATES, IS THAT HOW YALL GOT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP,, LOL...BY THE WAY, OUR BIRTH-CERTIFICATES WILL BE FAXED TO CHRIS.. AS FAR AS CHRIS BEING FURIOUS...GET REAL... JUST PLAY BALL.. DONT BE A SORE LOSER.. NOBODY LIKES A SORE LOSER......IN THIS CASE YOU WON...WHAT DID HE WIN BOB----------NOTHING ------ YOU GOT A GOLD 1.00 MEDAL. thumb OUR BOYS KNOW WHO WON THAT GAME, AND EVERY GAME THEY WON..NOW YOU CAN SAY YOU WON A TOURNEY.....BUT THANKS FOR BEING SO CONCERNED WITH THIS STALLION TEAM.. THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...GOOD SHOT COACH,YOU WON ONE. thumb PS.. THIS IS THE 2ND TOURNEY THAT WE HAVE BEEN IN FROM CHRIS.. AS FAR AS SEASON.......WHAT SEASON. IT DOESNT START UNTIL SUB-STATE

Edited by Mr.B.com

Mr.B.com, is the Issac from Lebanon you listed, Issac Tooley?  If so, how did he do in the tournament?

825656422[/snapback]

YES IT IS ISSAC TOOLEY.. HE DIDNT GET TO PLAY IN THE TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND...AS FAR AS HIS SCHOOL, I DONT KNOW THAT HE HAS CHANGED SCHOOLS TWICE..HE'S LOOKING REAL GOOD AT PRACTICE. FROM WHAT I HEARD HIS PLAYING GOOD BALL RIGHT KNOW..GOOD PICK UP FOR US....