ILLEGAL PLAYERS

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. B do the Stallions have a 16u team or just this one team we've been talking about?

825657111[/snapback]

YES THE STALLIONS HAVE A 14U, 2-15U, 16U, AND 17U...JERRY LENNOX IS OVER THE ORG. MR TOUCHDOWN I LIKE YOU FOR SOME REASON...YOUR PROBABLY A GOOD GUY...KEEP IN TOUCH..

Edited by Mr.B.com

This guy was the assistant coach and he has no right to say anything to referees.  Like it or lump it that is how it is.  As far as the referees listening, they sometimes will but if you are on them from the tip then your chances of being acknowledged will likely go down.  Word on the street is that the assistant was asked to sit down and repeatedly stood up and complained about everything.  If those referees are the first guys to miss a double dribble then we should have parents officiate or something like that.  As far as the fouls, I think I was told that the Stallions were way behind in the first half and they were frustrated because they thought the score should have been the other way around.  I don't care if if is the first time the guy was ejected or not.  If the assistant coaches gets ejected, then 99.9% of the time he DESERVED IT!

And by the way, what does so"hay we know were not going to get the calls" ...  " someone is going to get hurt", what is that implying?

825657048[/snapback]

IM SAYIN THAT IF THE REF DONT CALL THE HARD FOULS .. GET CONTROL OF THE GAME...FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.. KIDS ARE GOING TO GET HURT THATS NOT SAYING THAT WERE GOING TO HURT SOMEBODY, IM SAYING ON THE COURT, WE HAVE ALL SEEN PLAYERS GET HURT ON THE COURT BECAUSE OF HARD FOULS... THATS ALL IM SAYING