• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the schedule for this weekend.

friday 6:00 knoxville lakers vs predators

7:15 unit vs shooters

8:30 wolfpack vs knoxville lakers

saturday 10:00 unit vs predators

11:15 titans vs wolfpack

12:30 picket co vs ballers( lawrencville)

1:45 shooters vs knoxville lakers

3:00 titans vs predators

4:15 ballers vs wolfpack

5:30 3 point shootout and dunk comp

6:00 picket co vs shooters

7:15 unit vs ballers

8:30 titans vs picket co

sunday champ day will post later to let you know the scores.

coachstix-We are having a playday at Creek Wood High School on May 20-21 and are looking for a couple of more older teams. Would you pass the word on to anyone that's looking for something. We(Tennessee Scrappers) wanted to come to your tourney but our coaches are out of town at a coaching clinic this weekend. Anyone can call 948-2689 if interested.

the knoxville unit did. we played the knoxville lakers and it was a close game. brandon brown came through big for us scoring 29 point for us and curtis porter had 17 points and 14 rebounds. randy henry and rande sibley had a good game as well but it was not there best weekend. chris slay and curtis tate had minor injuries and were out a lot of the tournment. brandon warren had to leave us due to football , but it is very understandible he is very good at football going to sign with a d1 school. courtney white, danny saxe, and steven kite were not able to play with us this weekend. justin bruce always coming thru in big situations.Kyle huckins big time player.

kyle huckins- comitted to emory and henry

randy henry- comitted to chatt state

congrats to those guys

Edited by coachstix24