Chester Co. @ Milan Score

04tigerkiller

CC, Milan pitched J. White and it was over before it started.

Milan then saved C. White and the #3 Pitcher quit the team the night before.

So we threw the #4 and he didnt do so good. Bottom line is that if you ever get

to face Milan again or get out of the district , you will see one of the Whites. It doesnt matter how many times you see J. White, its going to be the same outcome.

825656256[/snapback]

I said in an earlier post that milan faced our #7 pitcher in the first game, which was his second appearance this season. Congrats, you hit him. Unfortunately, you did not hit our #1, who has 4 losses this year already. I'm really sorry but im sure you have plenty of excuses to cover for it. And fortunately for us, we are not a one-pitcher-team. Cooper, as a sophomore, held the 2004 state champs to 2 runs. He has made many improvements since then. In my opinion, Maccarino could shut yall down, too. But who knows, anything can happen in high school baseball. As for the statement about us making it out of our district, that will be our biggest challenge. I think we have finally proven ourselves and for yall to make excuses for losing to a good team is ridiculous. Accept the loss, as we have accepted the first game.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know why we are talking about this game. You wont see Milan again till next season.

825657357[/snapback]

We are still talking about it because you said it didnt matter. I guess we'll see about the latter statement. It may be true, may be not. After all, it's high school baseball.

I said in an earlier post that milan faced our #7 pitcher in the first game, which was his second appearance this season.  Congrats, you hit him.  Unfortunately, you did not hit our #1, who has 4 losses this year already.  I'm really sorry but im sure you have plenty of excuses to cover for it.  And fortunately for us, we are not a one-pitcher-team.  Cooper, as a sophomore, held the 2004 state champs to 2 runs.  He has made many improvements since then.  In my opinion, Maccarino could shut yall down, too.  But who knows, anything can happen in high school baseball.  As for the statement about us making it out of our district, that will be our biggest challenge.  I think we have finally proven ourselves and for yall to make excuses for losing to a good team is ridiculous.  Accept the loss, as we have accepted the first game.

825657298[/snapback]

Well I Don't Think Ya'lls "ace" is that impressive, yeah he held us to 4 runs, but it was a double header, and he didn't throw all that hard, i had a hit off him, and i'm the freshman, c'mon.