Mt. Juliet vs. Symrna....

mjsoccer05

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya'll are all amazing and it blows my mind that ya'll are gonna sit here and say that smyrna talks trash when ya'll have a whole topic on it. it rediculous. im not making excuses but there shouldnt have a been a second goal. if you were at the game they were both all over each and you saw that bubba was pretty much shut down. the second goal was luck. and as for the puppy remark...i got your puppy right here, come and get it my man. and jordan you know if we play ya'll our teams will end up fighting. somebody will start running there mouth and it'll get rough. but just to let you know, and i know you're the same way but nothing would make me happier than to play ya'll.

ya'll are all amazing and it blows my mind that ya'll are gonna sit here and say that smyrna talks trash when ya'll have a whole topic on it. it rediculous. im not making excuses but there shouldnt have a been a second goal. if you were at the game they were both all over each and you saw that bubba was pretty much shut down. the second goal was luck. and as for the puppy remark...i got your puppy right here, come and get it my man. and jordan you know if we play ya'll our teams will end up fighting. somebody will start running there mouth and it'll get rough. but just to let you know, and i know you're the same way but nothing would make me happier than to play ya'll.

825658316[/snapback]

There is a little puppy back. What is your deal man? You would have lost no matter what. What is the difference between losing 1-0 or 2-0? A loss is a loss puppy dog. Just sit there on the porch with the rest of your dogs and be quiet. You are not any good one way or the other.

well buddy we might end up fightin your right but that could happen no matter what if we played in the season or not and its a risk i am willing to take so again i'm not scared of playing yall or fighting yall c/ you seem to think that would happen it could happen at anytime

well buddy we might end up fightin your right but that could happen no matter what if we played in the season or not and its a risk i am willing to take so again i'm not scared of playing yall or fighting yall c/ you seem to think that would happen it could happen at anytime

825658334[/snapback]

Jordan let it be man. Smyrna is all about talking trash and making excuses like you said before. They are not any good and it shows, every time they play a good team they lose and then they come on here to give us all kinds of excuses. Why not admit that they are mediocre and just live with it instead bringing others down? Mitch you are about 5 foot tall but you talk really big. Stop it while you can before this gets out of hand. I have heard from a good source that if you guys at Smyrna eat some Puppy Chow you might be able to play a little better. You know nutrition is the key to a healthy doggie.

Jordan let it be man. Smyrna is all about talking trash and making excuses like you said before. They are not any good and it shows, every time they play a good team they lose and then they come on here to give us all kinds of excuses. Why not admit that they are mediocre and just live with it instead bringing others down? Mitch you are about 5 foot tall but you talk really big. Stop it while you can before this gets out of hand. I have heard from a good source that if you guys at Smyrna eat some Puppy Chow you might be able to play a little better. You know nutrition is the key to a healthy doggie.

825658346[/snapback]

your right its just hard when someone calls you a chicken when we are clearly not affraid to play them i just want the chance one way or another

your right its just hard when someone calls you a chicken when we are clearly not affraid to play them i just want the chance one way or another

825658347[/snapback]

I won't worry what a puppy has to say? Do you even need to worry about dogs? They are animals man. Their team is out of control from what my coach told me. Their coach is leaving them after this year and he does not even get upset when they lose. They have not have a practice for 3 weeks now. And they are talking about discipline and Blackman. They have none up there at doggie country.

825658316[/snapback]

its funny you say that we shouldnt have had a second goal when ur own teammate *dives* and tries to get the call when the dive wasnt really that good; therefore no call...........#20 should have had a yellow card for diving anyways but like i said, ur coach even admitted that bubba was a better player than him...........plus bubba didnt even touch the ball it was our defender that took the shot that scored, bubba didnt even touch the ball.

its funny you say that we shouldnt have had a second goal when ur own teammate *dives* and tries to get the call when the dive wasnt really that good; therefore no call...........#20 should have had a yellow card for diving anyways but like i said, ur coach even admitted that bubba was a better player than him...........plus bubba didnt even touch the ball it was our defender that took the shot that scored, bubba didnt even touch the ball.

825658441[/snapback]

dont worry bout him smryna always has a reason why they lose

825658441[/snapback]

I was not there to see the game but there is only one thing that troubles me and I need to get clear on...the Smyrna coach told you guys that bubba is a better player than #20? That is very hard to believe because from what I have heard of him he is not like that at all. Now if you were telling me that after the game he was running around cursing you guys out and telling you that you cheated when you won...that sounds more like Smyrna's players and coach. Him admitting to your team that you guys are better is pretty hard to swallow. Do you have this on tape? Because that would be the ONLY way that I would believe this. LOL

I didn't hear the coach's comment. I've learned to tune him out over the past few years. It is hard to believe he'd compliment anyone though, since there was almost a fight last year after our game between him and our coach/players. He seemed gracious enough though when he came to tell me good game. Maybe he has changed for the better.

Anywho, WOW, don't worry about that guy. He just doesn't want to admit that we dserved a second goal, no matter how we got it. Respect :snaps: ;)

And the guy from Smyrna, please don't come here to talk trash, because the people from MJ are doing a pretty decent job of keeping it to ourselves.

I don't agree that Bubba was shut down completely though. Maybe a little, but he also has become a better player than the last few years, learning he doesn't have to shoulder everything himself. So just drop it. Hope to see you in the tournament.

Edited by MJSoccer 10

I was not there to see the game but there is only one thing that troubles me and I need to get clear on...the Smyrna coach told you guys that bubba is a better player than #20? That is very hard to believe because from what I have heard of him he is not like that at all. Now if you were telling me that after the game he was running around cursing you guys out and telling you that you cheated when you won...that sounds more like Smyrna's players and coach. Him admitting to your team that you guys are better is pretty hard to swallow. Do you have this on tape? Because that would be the ONLY way that I would believe this. LOL

825658455[/snapback]

what i heard was the coach of smryna pulled #20 off the field and ask him y he was fouling him or something like that b/c bubba was better........he didnt say anything to our team but he was yelling at his team the whole game