Mt. Juliet vs. Symrna....

mjsoccer05

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another reason why bubba was getting mad about it was that the guy was putting his finger is bubbas butt and touching his ######.............respec *snaps* :D

825659912[/snapback]

Ok now you are being absolutely disgusting. I believe you are making stuff up to excuse the poor performance of Bubba during the game. Just give credit to the defender who apparently to me did a good job by the way you and your buddies trying to make excuses for bubba. I have seen bubba play before so if someone keeps him from scoring early and often that mean that the defender did a great job. Do not make excuses for Bubba; give credit when it is due. It is better that way.

Can Mt. Juliet make it to state?? who would they have to play in regions and sub-state?

825661860[/snapback]

We will have a better idea of that when they play Rossview next week. I think Hendersonville will beat them in their district final, which means they will most likely play Rossview in the first game of regions, unless Clarksville beats them. Then if they do beat Rossview/Clarksville, they will have to play Hendersonville again and if they lose their stuck against Brentwood, if they win their probable there.

To be honest, their best hope is for Clarksville to beat Rossview and for Rossview to get a lucky goal against Hendersonville. Then they could beat Rossview to dodge Brentwood.

Just to let you guys know we are stronger than you think... Im confident that we can beat anybody.  We played Brentwood and tied them 2-2 never trailing, and we were just inches away from getting another goal to win the game.

825662009[/snapback]

it was a scrimmage, doesnt count. forget about it b.c it doesnt matter.