Who has the best draft so far?

Who has the best draft so far?

825655677[/snapback]

Looking at the charts I think even if they didn't have a 3rd round pick you have to give the edge after day one to the Bears thats two pro bowl quality picks I think!

Chicago Bears

rd1 Cedric Benson (RB) Texas

rd2 Mark Bradley (WR) Oklahoma

Then I think you have to give the second place team on day one to the Browns.

Cleveland Browns

rd1 Braylon Edwards (WR) Michigan

rd2 Brodney Pool (S) Oklahoma

rd3 Charlie Frye (QB) Akron

Teams three-Five I think are Detroit picking up wr-Mike Williams & de-Shaun Cody from USC. Then I like Baltimore getting wr-Mark Clayton & de-Dan Cody both out of Oklahoma and finally I think Philadelphia is a close five gettin dt-Mike Patterson from USC, wr-Reggie Brown from Georgia and in the 3rd round selected rb-Ryan Moats from Louisiana Tech.

I think the best draft has belong to the Arizona Cardinals. In the 1st round they picked up Antrel Rolle, which will help there defense tremendously. The 2nd round they addressed their need at RB by selecting Cal's JJ Arrington. The two picks in the third round went to the defensive side of the ball with Eric Green From Virginia Tech and Darryl Blackstock an OLB from Virginia. These four players will make an impact right away for Dennis Green's team in 2005.

Several team have had a good draft, but I love what the Cowboys have done thid year and this seems like the first draft in a while where they have selected solid players so far! I loved the way they addressed there defensive problems with 3 high impact players with there first three picks getting Demarcus Ware who is reminds me of Jevon Kearse coming out of UF as a rookie, then they pick Marcus Spears who will anchor the middle of there new 3-4 defense, then in the second round I think they got a bargain in Kevin Burnett, and we all know how dangerous and explosive he is! Then with Dallas not having a true backup RB last year, they drafted a tough hard-nose back in Marion Barber III who will get some carries behind Julius Jones next season! Then Dallas was able to obtain a 6'7 286lb DE who is a monster with his only downside being that he has been injuried alot but when healthy he anchored Al Groh's defense!