All-time Columbia Academy Bulldogs Team

baseballertiger

i don't really know any of the players that played in the CMA days but if you know some that are noteworthy then lets hear them. i was trying to think of the leaders of the teams that went to state in 1992 and in 2002? (maybe-the year they got runner-up) i know that the year they got runner-up they did not have many seniors. How many players are playing or could have played at the next level for CA in the past five years? i know there were a few last year.

CA players good, I mean they do share a district w/ Santa Fe, "tough team"

825669219[/snapback]

They also share a district with Mt. Pleasant, Summertown, Collinwood, etc...

Usually there is always another 1 or 2 teams in that district that can compete for the top spot. Wayne County might be down this year but they have had chances to be at the top. They share a region with Chapel Hill, Richland, Huntland, Eagleville, Cornersville, etc... Some of these teams may have had a down year this year but they have been able to compete for a top spot in their district as well.

Next year CA will switch Districts but the Region will still be the same. Do not down these Districts or the Region because it is tough in every sport.