Notre Dame!

sivart

I haven't heard too many specifics about Notre Dame, especially their offense. My team has a game coming up and I wanted to know about them on all aspects of the field. I'm not really interested if you think they should be #1 in the state, I mainly want to know about dangerous players and anything else. Notre Dame feel free to give info to because it won't affect the game coming up too much.

Notre Dame is very good with Robby Miller in goal. he is one of the best in the state. their defense is strong and it will be hard to created dangerous chances. they are very good in the air and Robby Miller will eat crosses up. their midfield is strong with Chris Rado, a talented player and Nick Kidd starting. They have two sets of forwards and they sub them out at the 20 min mark. one group is fast with Lex Gaddis and Mack Lassister #23. Mack is strong in the air and had a hat trick last game. The other pair of forwards are bigger more possesion type forwards with David Methany and Michael Moore. I hope you defense is good on crosses because the games I have been to they have scored most of thier goals of crosses, corners and set pieces.

Not necessarily. If Baylor beats ND they will finish tied with McCallie at 2-1-1. I would assume they would finish ahead of McCallie due to their head-to-head win.

Assuming Baylor beats ND, Knox Catholic could still finish higher than 2-1-1. If Catholic wins its last two region games (Webb and ND) it finishes at 2-0-2 and will finish ahead of both McCallie and Baylor.

Odds are the DII East seeds won't be decided until the ND v. Catholic game on May 9th. The assumption that anyone else (Baylor or Catholic) will beat ND is the real issue. If ND wins out, they end up 3-1-0 and win the East outright.

Edited by hoya75

Notre Dame lost, but you got to keep it in perspective (this is mainly for the players, I'm not attacking anyone for Mccallie or anywhere else). You are still 11-1-1, and still have only allowed 2 goals in 13 games, both very impressive. Mccallie is a GREAT team who only has one in state loss. Losing that game is nothing to be ashamed of and hopefully you can put all that behind you and just do what needs to be done. Best of luck to Notre Dame the rest of the season (Why does the East region have to be so hard, and yet, it gets the least number of representatives for state??)

(Why does the East region have to be so hard, and yet, it gets the least number of representatives for state??)

825661116[/snapback]

It's been the same in the DII East for quite some time. The ND team left home in 2003 was arguably the most talented DII team in the state and it didn't get to go to Memphis. McCallie's 2001 team was ranked in the National top 5 and it didn't advance. I hope, with Catholic and ND changing divisions next year, that TSSAA doesn't reduce the number of DII East teams further.