Blackman vs Lebanon - 4/25

Whitey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did you have to be an English expert to post on coacht? thats pretty stupid. We played Blackman and Lawrence County thinks they are a classy team and they didnt trash talk us. In that game both teams played a good game, so the ffact that yall are posting about them not being classy and trash talking is off subject and if you want to sit and say this about them you might as well say it about yourself cuz you can not say your team hasnt done that before. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season BHS

825658289[/snapback]

you are one cool and nice person.

Since when did you have to be an English expert to post on coacht? thats pretty stupid. We played Blackman and Lawrence County thinks they are a classy team and they didnt trash talk us. In that game both teams played a good game, so the ffact that yall are posting about them not being classy and trash talking is off subject and if you want to sit and say this about them you might as well say it about yourself cuz you can not say your team hasnt done that before. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your season BHS

825658289[/snapback]

if you would have bothered to read my post where i said i was ashamed of my own player that would solve a lot. i just said that blackman's display of class on tuesday was the worst i have ever seen on a soccer field(as a team i have seen much worse from individual players). maybe i've be lucky.

if you would have bothered to read my post where i said i was ashamed of my own player that would solve a lot. i just said that blackman's display of class on tuesday was the worst i have ever seen on a soccer field(as a team i have seen much worse from individual players). maybe i've be lucky.

825658319[/snapback]

still wondering what we did taht showed such a lack of class j/w

still wondering what we did taht showed such a lack of class j/w

825658336[/snapback]

trying to pick fights with players, screaming at the refs, going after guys after hard fouls, but the worst by far was the racial slur i heard from a defender.

you can't say that none of this happened because i am only posting what i heard. the only thing i heard out all but one of the lebanon players was shut up. believe me, if i heard anything more from lebanon i would call them out too.

ok well i did go after some kids after not hard fouls dirty fouls kicks after plays and dont tell me that didnt happen cause it did i had to look out for my players and a fan came up almost on the feild to try and do somehting to me soo

825658663[/snapback]

that one player from LHS should have been red carded. so should have you and the player he fouled and anyone else who was "going after" him. i think the fan that almost came onto the field was just protecting his family , but he should've been ejected from the park. i was the guy in the black tee shirt getting ready to pull him off of you if he had came out there, and i was the one that yelled at your sweeper for what he yelled at the fan and at the lebanon player.

Edited by shaggyJ

that one player from LHS should have been red carded. so should have you and the player he fouled and anyone else who was "going after" him. i think the fan that almost came onto the field was just protecting his family , but he should've been ejected from the park. i was the guy in the black tee shirt getting ready to pull him off of you if he had came out there, and i was the one that yelled at your sweeper for what he yelled at the fan and at the lebanon player.

825658699[/snapback]

thanks but i do not thinkin i should have been red carded for taht i recived my yellow and i did not complain i should have got it but i bumped into him and said stay off my player that is not a red card and the player he foulded didnt say anything the only other blackman player comein over there was comin to make sure i didnt do anything i mean how many ppl think bumpin someone not even to teh ground and sayin stay off my player should result in a red card

but thanks i did not know of my sweepers comments and i 'll talk to him

Edited by jordan11

thanks but i do not thinkin i should have been red carded for taht i recived my yellow and i did not complain i should have got it but i bumped into him and said stay off my player that is not a red card and the player he foulded didnt say anything the only other blackman player comein over there was comin to make sure i didnt do anything i mean how many ppl think bumpin someone not even to teh ground and sayin stay off my player should result in a red card

but thanks i did not know of my sweepers comments and i 'll talk to him

825659017[/snapback]

Kind of off subject, but Jordan, your posts would be MUCH more enjoyable if you added punctuation. It's not that big of a deal, and I'm not cutting you down by any means, just it makes it quite difficult to read. Take it for what it is worth (which isn't much). Like I said, not a big deal.