District 8AA- Who takes it?

UFGators39052

Theres been a lot of great games out of this district so far this year. How do you think it will turn out? Who moves on to region?

What is everyones record in the district?

1 David Lipscomb (???-1)

2-3. Macon County or Greenbrier ??

4. Portland ?

5. Station Camp (5-7) with springfield and portland left to play

6-8. MLK, Hume-Fogg, and Springfield ?

Should be a great tournament to watch.

David Lipscomb has locked up the 1 spot, and Macon County has 2nd, but i think 3-8 can still be desided. As of now Greenbrier is 3, Portland is 4, Station Camp is 5, i believe Hume Fogg is 6 and MLK and Springfield have 7 and 8. Not too sure on everyones records but i know Station Camp can still get the four spot if Portland loses one of their 2 games left with Greenbrier and SC beats Portland. Should be a great tournament to watch. With home field at stake, there should be some great baseball headed into the tournament also.

(1) Lipscomb vs. (8) MLK

(2) Macon County vs. (7) Springfield

(3) Greenbrier vs. (6) Hume Fogg

(4) Portland vs. (5) Station Camp

Higher seed has home field in each game. Looks like their could be a couple of upsets tomorrow.

Bowden from Hume Fogg is a VERY good pitcher and could suprise Greenbrier, and Station Camp is due to beat Portland. Station Camp is too good of a team to be beaten three times by Portland. Cant wait until tomorrow, this is what high school baseball is all about. Win or Go Home...