STATE TOURNAMENT?

jordan11

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Farragut against Greenville. Farragut will be playing top soccer by then and will be able to dismantle Greenville.

2. Brentwood against Rossview Nice run for Rossview but the road is blocked by an incredible team Brentwood to face Farragut on the quarterfinals.

3. Tullahoma against Soddy Daisy easy win for the Wildcats goes to the next round to play…

4. Cordova against Germantown Cordova should win this one if they play their game. Face Tullahoma in the quarterfinals.

5. Science Hill against Bearden. Bearden wins this one after a hard fought game

6. Houston against Bartlett? Easy pick goes to Houston faces Bearden and they are done.

7. McMinn against Blackman As much as I like to see Blackman win I have to go with McMinn on this one. Especially if you travel to Athens with their officials there you are down 2-0 before the game begins.

8. Hendersonville against Ravenwood or Franklin Really it does not matter who plays Hendersonville they will get beat and Hendersonville will be on the elite 8.

It is a tough call on who it will win it all but I have to go with Farragut at the end for some reason. I have a gut feeling about this. thumb

825658382[/snapback]

oak rige over dobyns-bennett

brentwood over rossview

tullahoma over soddy-daisy

germantown over cordova

science hill over farragut

houston over ???????

blackman over mcminn co

hendersonville over glencliff

brentwood over oak ridge

tullahoma over germantown

houston over science hill

hendersonville over blackman

brentwood over tullahoma

hendersonville over houston

brentwood/hendersonville ?????????

Please accept my apologies about the way I made out the brackets. I meant no disrespect to your team or anything to that nature. I was just saying that Tullahoma is quite strong this year. They have several good players to mention that have sub-state experience while you guys are good but don't have the experience to take you to Memphis. I do wish you good luck for the rest of the season though and I hope you make it. I did not think that I was talking crap though; I was only stating my PERSONAL opinion.

825658418[/snapback]

when has tullahoma been to sub-state?