LC vs AC 4/26

LCborn

Well, while we're talkin' LC and AC--and this is a big game in the district--in my experience, AC is absolutely the best school in the district to play an away game at, as far as sportsmanship goes in baseball. My hat is off to you all. Those Maverick Burgers are good, too.

Not that I don't hope that LC will clean your clocks when the game continues. :D

my understanding is that the Kingston/AC make-up is scheduled for next Wed., 05/04. If that's the case, LC, AC, & Kingston will all have a pretty tough week! LC/Kingston is Tues. & Thurs., Kingston/AC Wed., AC/LC Monday or Friday. What a week for this district. Everyone got enough pitching to get through these tough district games in the same week?

AC see does your not lookin at their schedule close enough. We have scott county double header at home monday. I am sure that won't take any of out good pitchers.. no offense but lets be truthful. well then we our top three ready for wensday with kingston and LC later. So we have our top 3 guys for 2 games. Some pitching wise AC has the upper hand on Kingston and LC