Riverdale State Champs?

Bigdust100

I am not sure, but it seems to me that many of you have neet seen the riverdale that has been taking the field this year. They have quite a few losses, more than they are accustomed to i can assure you. Clarksville has played and beaten them twice already this year, and there were certainly other teams that beat them. Riverdale has no chance this year. Not one.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure, but it seems to me that many of you have neet seen the riverdale that has been taking the field this year. They have quite a few losses, more than they are accustomed to i can assure you. Clarksville has played and beaten them twice already this year, and there were certainly other teams that beat them. Riverdale has no chance this year. Not one.

825661679[/snapback]

I have seen RIVERDALE take the field almost every game this year we have 9 losses and yes we lost to clarksville twice each game going extra innings however i must point out that clarksville is pretty good this year im not sure if you have noticed. Of our 9 losses 7 of them came in tournaments in which we did not pitch our top pitchers and yet we were in most of those games. I am not saying that we are going to state but we do have a a chance. We have one district loss with Cookeville and one more game with oakland coming up we need to sweep cookeville to win the district it doesnt matter what we do in the next oakland game if we sweep oakland we win the district and i would say that that is pretty good win district you go to region so if our defense can tighten up i like our chances

825661679[/snapback]

im with riverdale man on this one ive been to alot of the games but im not quite sure you have though becuase Riverdale has been pretty hot as of late and now the time time to be doin it and ya Clarksville is havin a good year but that doesnt mean Rivedale isn't a bad team in any way you look at it

Edited by Bigdust100

• 3 weeks later...
i think tullahoma can stop riverdale

825677864[/snapback]

think you're a day late on this one!!!!!!

riverdale still can get it done and go to the state. once you get there anything can happen. i would just like to see riverdale and tullahoma play once more this year..........in the state championship game. don't know if that can happen by the brackets but for middle tn baseball that would be sweet!

think you're a day late on this one!!!!!!

riverdale still can get it done and go to the state. once you get there anything can happen. i would just like to see riverdale and tullahoma play once more this year..........in the state championship game. don't know if that can happen by the brackets but for middle tn baseball that would be sweet!

825677878[/snapback]

if we both win on friday and are lucky enough to make it to state we wont play each other until the championship game unless the format has changed and you are right once you get there anyhting can happen