District Tournament

skinny23jac

There is no doubt that Matt Vance is the ace pitcher.  When he is on the mound they can't be beat.  All comers had better watch out and that includes Friendship.  It was only 7-4 against them the first time and if not for all the errors then Trousdale would have won. That is right isn't it Skinny23jac?

825663184[/snapback]

I don't know. It just depends on if he has a good day or not. Vetetoe can be just as good if he works his pitches down and locates his pitches well.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about them jackets today!!! Pulled an upset against Westmoreland today. Its almost impossible to beat a team 4 times in a role. I dont care who you are, except for Friendship. Tomorrow is Friendship, i bet davy will throw scruggs or vetetoe. Vance will more than likely go against Westmoreland again, considering trousdales record with Friendship isnt the greatest in the last decade. But Trousdale has a chance against Friendship, they only lost 7-4 the first game. Then 9-0 i think someone said earlier, oh yeah, they needed 10 runs to win that one genius, not 1. Plus trousdale made to many errors in the 2 games against Friendship, it will an be interesting matchup.

sporty its not role its row. and you may very well get to the championship game against FC but it itll be a short game. you played close earlier which is an accomplishment but its tournament time now and they wont be screwing around anymore. you defenitely have a chance to get their cause westmoreland isnt playing well. and they are in a bit of a pinch with pitching. now facing elimination they gotta figure out who to throw against watertown. but you can go ahead and right off beating FC, aint gonna happen. if davy keaps his kids focused and his pitchers can hold westmoreland to less than 5 runs your prolly gonna go to region, and possilby substate cause region 7 aint much from what i hear. but it wont be easy. hope westmoreland beats watertown, cause ill be home to whs and TC go at it again. good luck to all. and congratulations on the school record for wins.

No...its more like has friendship won the tournament yet...lol...

825671200[/snapback]

No Friendship has not won the tournament yet, and they may not. I say the game will be decided with who hits the best b/c friendship doesn't have Bush League Sweeney this time.

Smell Em!!!

Go Jackets!!!

No Friendship has not won the tournament yet, and they may not.  I say the game will be decided with who hits the best b/c friendship doesn't have Bush League Sweeney this time.

Smell Em!!!

Go Jackets!!!

825671401[/snapback]

I see that nobody has wrote back. It also looks like westmoreland will be ready to play in that scrimmage against TCHS football team.

Smell Em!!!

Go Jackets!!!

i think that the jackets will win. they are in the zone right now. the jackets need to play hard today. the way i see it is that if the jackets think they can win then they will win.

Jackets can beat anybody anytime, but so can Friendship. Like I said before it will be decided on who plays better today.

Go Jackets!!!

No Friendship has not won the tournament yet, and they may not.  I say the game will be decided with who hits the best b/c friendship doesn't have Bush League Sweeney this time.

Smell Em!!!

Go Jackets!!!

825671401[/snapback]

I would like to congradulate Friendship for winning the District Championship today. They actually didn't show their tales today!!

Go Jackets!!!

Smell Em!!!

Go Jackets!!!

825671401[/snapback]

Skinnyjac...why do you feel the need to attack players personally? You stand behind the backstop talking to Sweeney and Wheeler because you miss the days of old and are upset that your team cannot shut Friendship down. You talk about us showing our tails (not tales...your intelligence astounds me) when you don't even know the origin of the conflict earlier this week. Just ask your asst. coach.

What has Sweeney ever done to you (aside from dominate your lineup)? And why do you continue to say things like, "Whoever hits better will win the game..." That's like saying "whoever scores the most points will win."

10-0. Twice. Have a nice weekend.