Best Play or Catch of the Year

JKennedy250

the Riverdale @ Siegel game Evan medlock hit a bomb to center and it hit the top of the fence and shot backwards and Chad Hunter ran and dove and caught it and got it back in before he could advance a base even though he didnt get out it was a very tight looking play deffinately a sportscenter type play

White House's Roger Cutrell's diving catch up the hill at Beech WAS THE best play of the year. Easily. He came out of nowhere and dove for what seemed like a mile landing on top of the hill in centerfield and caught the ball.

825661420[/snapback]

Yea, I agree, I cannot believe he caught that. I was thinking no doubt over his head till it landed in his glove. I take outfield practice on that field alot and its hard enough to catch a routine pop up running up that hill, but to dive and catch a ball going up that hill is awsome...

No matter what level..............

The guy from Wichita State who leaped out of a full sprint, caught a foul ball, and continued to go over the fence hanging on for the out.

It was against Oklahoma the other night on ESPN :lol:

825661900[/snapback]

oh yeah i seen that game it was insane and the best play ever