A/AA State..

dawgsoccer092007

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people what's up? well i don't know.. but the guys from Station Camp High School are going very very very strong this year, their seniors and juniors are in excellent shape and ready to play... they are unbeaten in district, they beat Hendersonville High School, played an excellent first half against McMinn County, and they are just very good this year, so watch out , even though is a 4 year old program this guys are good!!! their keeper has been offered scholarships and so have 4 other players to play college ball, so lets go bison!!!!!

station camp will probably not make it to state yeah they beat us but with our backup goaly and our two leading scorers were out and the goals they scored on us in the second half was against our jv team. station camp is decent but boyd, grace, cak,lc,and fra would all beat them pretty handly. No offense thougth. hope your there and were there so we can have a rematch!!!!!!! good luck the rest of the season

Edited by Cats on da Prowl

Guest LCStriker
There are details on the CAK Farragut thread, but it was 5-1 Farragut.

825667374[/snapback]

Ohh...Im sorry, have you guys played any other tripple A schools lately?

Ohh...Im sorry, have you guys played any other tripple A schools lately?

825667389[/snapback]

Not lately, but we have earlier in the year. We beat Science Hill 2-1 and Maryville 2-0. I think White House is AAA to, but you guys also played them i believe in the LC Tourny.

Guest LCStriker
Not lately, but we have earlier in the year. We beat Science Hill 2-1 and Maryville 2-0. I think White House is AAA to, but you guys also played them i believe in the LC Tourny.

825667411[/snapback]

Well...it sounds like you all had a very tough game and suffered a tough loss, but I wish u the best of luck in your district tournament.

Guest LCStriker
Thanks LCStriker,best of luck to you guys to. Hope to meet you in regions!

825667492[/snapback]

same here..can anyone tell me what district we are?