A/AA State..

dawgsoccer092007

I dissagree.  I think there can be fluke games, where you can dominate and outshoot an oponent, but still lose.  I do think that "fluke" is used too much, and as an excuse for teams not playing their best.

825665784[/snapback]

So BigGexpress you disagree with me saying that a good team playing their A game can not give another team a bad game? And if a team does as you say "dominate and outshoot an opponent" and still lose then obvisouly the other team was better because they managed to put one in the back of the net. And it's nobodys fault but your own for not taking advantage of the oppertunities that you gave yourself by "dominating and outshooting".

TTStopper i agree right on with you, you may have a bad touch in the beginning of the game but if you haven't gotten it worked out by the end of the game then it is your own fault.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SocBlue4: It would be very unwise to disagree with BigG. He knows the game pretty well. Check out his finger(s) sometime..

825666729[/snapback]

You make me laugh, LCsoccer! I hope to get to come up and see you play sometime. I heard you had an AWESOME spring season, and scored a heck of a lot of goals.

SocBlue4, I'm just an old man, who likes a beautiful game. We have just been very blessed to have some successful seasons. Feel free to dissagree any time.

HAHA. I love it BigG. I had a great spring season, and I'm looking forward to next year. The regular season didn't go as planned, but I was still adjusting to playing a new position on a completely different level of play. I would watch your game tonight, but it's senior night at the good ole' LC. I think you guys can get the win tonight if you play. Good luck and HOPEFULLY we will see u @ CAK in the region title game :D

Well i am glad to know that LCstriker is not as stubborn as i thought...lol... And i am sure LA would love another good challenge.. I am just happy that you saw my side of the field.

BigGExpress: I hope that you did not take offense to me dissagreeing with you... i hold you in high respects on CoachT you are one of the few. I would like to know what team you coach for that way if i ever see one of your games i can stop by and say hullo. But about the disagreeing thing i was raised to be open minded and i just like showing people how i see things... sometimes it opens their mind to bigger and better things... I will stop before i get even more off subject.. lol :lol:

Well i am glad to know that LCstriker is not as stubborn as i thought...lol...  And i am sure LA would love another good challenge..  I am just happy that you saw my side of the field.

BigGExpress:  I hope that you did not take offense to me dissagreeing with you... i hold you in high respects on CoachT you are one of the few.  I would like to know what team you coach for that way if i ever see one of your games i can stop by and say hullo.  But about the disagreeing thing i was raised to be open minded and i just like showing people how i see things... sometimes it opens their mind to bigger and better things... I will stop before i get even more off subject.. lol :lol:

825667121[/snapback]

No offense taken whatsoever. This is what these threads are for! LCsoccer was just kidding, as well. If you ever are in Knoxville, stop by CAK. I am the ugly shaved headed guy with a visor on. I am much better looking than Coach Munro, though! (LC's coach!)

As far as going to state, I would hope to see FRA and LC there, but I am not sure about some of the other teams. I think Livingston Academy has a great chance (based on their schedule). We'll see in a few weeks!

HAHA. I love it BigG. I had a great spring season, and I'm looking forward to next year. The regular season didn't go as planned, but I was still adjusting to playing a new position on a completely different level of play. I would watch your game tonight, but it's senior night at the good ole' LC. I think you guys can get the win tonight if you play. Good luck and HOPEFULLY we will see u @ CAK in the region title game  :lol:

825666757[/snapback]

What position do you play now?