AAA state rankings

jordan11

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Farragut who played the hardest schedule in the state and has had some team problems with injuries and suspensions, and now have all of their team back, and not only beats 2 of the top 11 teams in 1 week but shuts them both out and you think that maybe they should be ranked??? I wonder facing the difficulties and schedule Farragut played what the record would be of your top 5 teams if they had faced the same difficulties and schedule. Heck, Farragut could have played a much weaker schedule and still be # 1,

When you talk about all these scenarios of who will meet who at the state tournament, you all have already forgotten the EAST teams. The teams you have listed as your top[ 5 }records reflect a much weaker schedule and is because they are not playing the same competition week end and week out.  Try anyone of those teams with Maryville, Farragut, Bearden And Seveir County in your District and your records would be a whole lot different

825662117[/snapback]

ive said from the start of the season, the road to memphis goes through farragut.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Farragut who played the hardest schedule in the state and has had some team problems with injuries and suspensions, and now have all of their team back, and not only beats 2 of the top 11 teams in 1 week but shuts them both out and you think that maybe they should be ranked??? I wonder facing the difficulties and schedule Farragut played what the record would be of your top 5 teams if they had faced the same difficulties and schedule. Heck, Farragut could have played a much weaker schedule and still be # 1,

When you talk about all these scenarios of who will meet who at the state tournament, you all have already forgotten the EAST teams. The teams you have listed as your top[ 5 }records reflect a much weaker schedule and is because they are not playing the same competition week end and week out.  Try anyone of those teams with Maryville, Farragut, Bearden And Seveir County in your District and your records would be a whole lot different

825662117[/snapback]

Brentwood has had a pretty difficult schedule

825662117[/snapback]

End all this talk about how hard a teams district is, the teams can not help their district competition. They did not pick who was in their district, so compare non-district games.

Brentwood has had a pretty difficult schedule

825662494[/snapback]

Brentwood has only played 3 ranked teams (CBHS, Hendersonville and Father Ryan) and they lost 2 out of 3. By comparison, Farragut & Bearden each played the majority of their games against opponents who either are now or were ranked when they played. That's the main reason I still think the AAA title will end up in Knoxville again. Both of those teams will be ready for the tournament.

1. hendersonville

2. blackman

3. brentwood

4. mcminn

5. tullahoma

oak ridge and greenville will be in the second 5.  look for soddy and possibly farragut to enter the rankings.  the rest is a toss up.

825662066[/snapback]

why do you have blackman so high?