5/5 Smyrna at White House

timbdp

I've heard that smyrna only used about 3-5 of their starters............and stop talking crap sccrplr5 b/c u couldnt even make the riverdale team

825667211[/snapback]

hey big boy I did, and please do not talk to me. At least I play on a team that won their district you are only a runner up. How does it feel to be second? I have not experience that, would you tell me please? :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey big boy I did, and please do not talk to me. At least I play on a team that won their district you are only a runner up. How does it feel to be second? I have not experience that, would you tell me please?  :lol:

825667215[/snapback]

um we havnt lost to hendersonville they had like 13-2 goals and we had 11-1.......therefore; we came in second, it wasnt b/c they beat us

um we havnt lost to hendersonville they had like 13-2 goals and we had 11-1.......therefore; we came in second, it wasnt b/c they beat us

825667218[/snapback]

Hmm you did not lose to them, why did n't you play them? Scared? Probably or maybe TSSAA did not let you play them since you CHEATED before the season started and your coach got FIRED. How do you like your "new" coach? He is pretty. :lol:

Hmm you did not lose to them, why did n't you play them? Scared? Probably or maybe TSSAA did not let you play them since you CHEATED before the season started and your coach got FIRED. How do you like your "new" coach? He is pretty. :lol:

825667221[/snapback]

we dont play them b/c TSSAA split our district up into north and south and are you hitting on our coach.........i'll be sure to put in a word for u but im pretty sure he doesnt swing that way.......to bad, look for some other coach to hit on, maybe the coach that cut you.............

we dont play them b/c TSSAA split our district up into north and south and are you hitting on our coach.........i'll be sure to put in a word for u but im pretty sure he doesnt swing that way.......to bad, look for some other coach to hit on, maybe the coach that cut you.............

825667228[/snapback]

:lol: Nobody said anything about your coach's preference but I forgot I was talking to people with names like BUBBA and such. Out there in the woods where you live maybe that kind of talk leads to believe that someone is like that, please accept my apologies...what is your name again? I forgot boy.

:lol: Nobody said anything about your coach's preference but I forgot I was talking to people with names like BUBBA and such. Out there in the woods where you live maybe that kind of talk leads to believe that someone is like that, please accept my apologies...what is your name again? I forgot boy.

825667230[/snapback]

"How do you like your "new" coach? He is pretty. laugh.gif"............hes pretty? and what do names like bubba have to do with anything hes better than u anyways.......atleast he made the team and why do you keep calling me boy over and over again?????

"How do you like your "new" coach? He is pretty. laugh.gif"............hes pretty? and what do names like bubba have to do with anything hes better than u anyways.......atleast he made the team and why do you keep calling me boy over and over again?????

825667233[/snapback]

You are not very bright are you? I hope you are a male, that is why I call you boy but again people from down yander don't quite understand unless we explain to them. It is ok, I hope you get a good crop this season at your farm. :lol: Would you wear your overalls tomorrow at the game? B)

You are not very bright are you? I hope you are a male, that is why I call you boy but again people from down yander don't quite understand unless we explain to them. It is ok, I hope you get a good crop this season at your farm.  :lol:  Would you wear your overalls tomorrow at the game?  B)

825667238[/snapback]

i dont think you understood me, i meant why say boy after every single post, i already know im a male................and why do you insist on thinking we are out in the middle of nowhere?