5/5 Smyrna at White House

timbdp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, time to call it a night, guys. While hilarious, and it seems like it is all in good fun, these topics might get out of hand soon.

If you want to continue the banter, either send a private message, or converse on AIM. These posts don't bother me because I'm getting a good laugh, but I'm sure others are getting annoyed for wasting space on the forum.

In case you have more comments on intelligence though, sccrplr5, I believe we all live in Tennessee, which (no offence to anyone else) isn't known for incredibly high standards of education. Saying we're stupid for living out in the middle of no where (Mt. Juliet is less than 30 minutes away from Nashville, by the way) is a little pointless. It's Tennessee. While there are exceptions (trying to avoid offending everyone :D ), we's all some hicks.

Alright, time to call it a night, guys. While hilarious, and it seems like it is all in good fun, these topics might get out of hand soon.

If you want to continue the banter, either send a private message, or converse on AIM. These posts don't bother me because I'm getting a good laugh, but I'm sure others are getting annoyed for wasting space on the forum.

825667286[/snapback]

Well said, MJsoccer.

Does anyone have details of the district tournament game?

Besides the score of course.

825668279[/snapback]

It was a good game. Both teams played well and hard. We (WHHS)had opotunities score and did't finish. We are disappointed that we lost but not in the way we played. They did not dominate as the score shows. I think it was a game we could have won, but unfortunately we did not. ;)

Good luck to Hendersonville in their game against Smyrna. I know you guys will take it.