Mt.Juliet vs. Rossview...

mjsoccer05

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I was just wondering who you think will come out on top this game? 

sccrplr I already know what you think so dont bother posting!

825663250[/snapback]

Well here it goes anyway...

Since Mt. Juliet cheated and started practice a month earlier technically they should win (cheaters) but there is NO way they can beat a good team like Rossview. I will say at least 2-0 Rossview.

Now, Rossview has to contain Bubba well, man mark him and he is done, he does not like to be marked tight. The other kid up front is not quite as good, raw talent but cannot finish, he panics. The rest of the team is ok nothing special, good sweeper, good keeper, stopper is weak, outside backs weak, right midfielder is ok but he has a temper, can get in his head easy. They play direct to Bubba and the other kid up front and run after the ball, pretty much kick-ball. Rossview should not have any problem; you are well coached and can possess the ball while Mt. Juliet cannot do that at all. Good luck Rossview

thumb

Well here it goes anyway...

Since Mt. Juliet cheated and started practice a month earlier technically they should win (cheaters) but there is NO way they can beat a good team like Rossview. I will say at least 2-0 Rossview.

Now, Rossview has to contain Bubba well, man mark him and he is done, he does not like to be marked tight. The other kid up front is not quite as good, raw talent but cannot finish, he panics. The rest of the team is ok nothing special, good sweeper, good keeper, stopper is weak, outside backs weak, right midfielder is ok but he has a temper, can get in his head easy. They play direct to Bubba and the other kid up front and run after the ball, pretty much kick-ball. Rossview should not have any problem; you are well coached and can possess the ball while Mt. Juliet cannot do that at all. Good luck Rossview

thumb

825663426[/snapback]

dude thanks for the tip..that should help us out....can i ask who u are sccrplr5..do u play or are u a coach?

I play for a team in 7-AAA.

825663617[/snapback]

this should be a good game. we played rossview this season good team, i have heard some good things about mt.juliet. it should be a close game i think it will be a tie 2-2

Edited by jordan11

Okay, let's just simply forget the fact that Mount Juliet is 9-1 for a second. Let's forget that they're also undefeated in their district. Let's also forget the fact that they've had less than five goals scored on them all season. sccrplr5, I don't like people like you, because your opinion overrides the simple facts: Mount Juliet is a good team. I'm not saying they can' be beaten, because any team can lose on any given day. And I have great respect for all of the programs in Clarksville; they have earned it well. But don't talk about Bubba until you're the one containing him, and please don't talk about their defense until you've beaten them. As for a weak stopper, I don't know of anyone filling that nonexistent position. Mount Juliet may lose, and Mount Juliet may win, and may the best team do so, but keep your mouth shut until you've left it on the field. And let's not get started about our preseason and our former Coach, okay?

Yeah, Rossview is as good as their ranking shows. They are a very solid team, who I personally hope to meet in regionals. First, we have to get out of districts, but I hope we meet them again.

I didn't think either team deserved to lose tonight, though Rossview had more chances in the first half. The second was 50-50 mostly (keyword). While neither team deserved a loss, we made more mistakes than Rossview, and they capitalized like all good teams should.

Good game again.