Raptors coming

discj

Ravenwood has beaten Brentwood in football, basketball, and baseball. Up next is softball. As far as the Centennial/Lincoln County discussion... Centennial beat Lincoln County last year at the Border Battle, this year in the CHS Early Bird Tournament, and this year in the Shelbyville tournament. Both wins this year were with a JV pitcher on Centennial's team.

discj you are hard to figure out. Either you are just dumb enough to give your opponents a little inspirational fodder for a pre-game pep talk or you are from Brentwood and are setting up Ravenwood by posing as you are a Raptor. I seriously doubt the latter.

discj you are hard to figure out.  Either you are just dumb enough to give your opponents a little inspirational fodder for a pre-game pep talk or you are from Brentwood and are setting up Ravenwood by posing as you are a Raptor.  I seriously doubt the latter.

825665229[/snapback]

I think he/she is a little mentally unstable to say the least....in football, basketball, and baseball...they can score...in softball, they havent figured how to do that yet, so I doubt they will beat Brentwood

So congratulations to Centennial, from what I read, they beat Lincoln Co in previous years & their JV team beat their JV team this year. So down the road, their varsity should be able to also. That's always good to know.

STD, I pretty much agree. Sounds kind of suspicious but doubt it. I remember Forest beating Goodpasture a couple of years ago in a big upset when most of those girls were Fresh/Soph's, so I guess that means they will again this year, doubt IT!! Go Lincoln Co!