who will be all-district in region 7,district 14?

mustangs2005

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is McKenzie in this district? If so, who would you think could make it from their team?

825669089[/snapback]

Unfortunately due to the seeding (that determines how many players from each team make All-District) McKenzie will not be represented on the All-District Team since they were seeded last.

And I don't care who knows this, this is not a practice that I concur with and am making efforts to get this system changed. And before anything is said, I started this movement in the fall during the girl's season.

Edited by CoachChris

Unfortunately due to the seeding (that determines how many players from each team make All-District) McKenzie will not be represented on the All-District Team since they were seeded last.

And I don't care who knows this, this is not a practice that I concur with and am making efforts to get this system changed. And before anything is said, I started this movement in the fall during the girl's season.

825669191[/snapback]

In my opinion, that is some major crap! You can say all you want about how great players make teams win, but each team has players that deserved to be recognized. Danny Turner, #3 for McKenzie, is one of those players.

in my oppinion #3 just flat out stinks.

825670261[/snapback]

Well from reading your other posts you're obviously one of the three that signed with Union, but your not Brian Jones because you mentioned him in another post. Therefore you must be Michael Lee or John Hawley, neither of which ever got past #3. The ONLY person on your team that could say anything negative, although I'm fairly sure he wouldn't, would be BJ Buck, because he is the only one that was good enough to score. Don't talk crap about someone you couldn't have beat.

Well from reading your other posts you're obviously one of the three that signed with Union, but your not Brian Jones because you mentioned him in another post. Therefore you must be Michael Lee or John Hawley, neither of which ever got past #3. The ONLY person on your team that could say anything negative, although I'm fairly sure he wouldn't, would be BJ Buck, because he is the only one that was good enough to score. Don't talk crap about someone you couldn't have beat.

825670412[/snapback]

We played Mckenzie twice and number 3 for them is a really good defender. Anybody that says different does not know anything about defending someone.