OOLTEWAH VS SODDY DAISY

nobulltoday

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah doesn't want to play Friday because they have the prom on Saturday.

825666512[/snapback]

thats the sorriest excuse that Ooltewah has come up with yet....it used to be the players, then the coaches, then the parents....and now the PROM?......you got to be kidding?

thats the sorriest excuse that Ooltewah has come up with yet....it used to be the players, then the coaches, then the parents....and now the PROM?......you got to be kidding?

825666667[/snapback]

What Ooltewah person said Ooltewah didn't want to play because of the prom. I do believe youwilneverknow is a Soddy fan.

And Gradfromthenest: I'm still waiting to be enlightened...

Edited by picker25

What Ooltewah person said Ooltewah didn't want to play because of the prom.  I do believe youwilneverknow is a Soddy fan.

And Gradfromthenest: I'm still waiting to be enlightened...

825666703[/snapback]

Picker why not asked your coach?????????

I was going down I75 this afternoon and I saw the Ooltewah players doing a rain dance.  It worked.......when will the game be made up?

825666095[/snapback]

Hey Dude at least we cancel em' when it's raining and not when the sun is shining.

Picker why not asked your coach?????????

825666761[/snapback]

You mean why not ASK your coach??????

I don't play so she isn't my coach but, I do talk to her and know it isn't because of prom. Besides, no matter what "excuse" we come up with it will be better than yours....what was your again? Oh yeah! You have yet to give one!

Edited by picker25

You mean why not ASK your coach??????

I don't play so she isn't my coach but, I do talk to her and know it isn't because of prom.  Besides, no matter what "excuse" we come up with it will be better than yours....what was your again? Oh yeah! You have yet to give one!

825666906[/snapback]

picker...you havent come up with a reason either why the game wont be made up...unless it is because of the prom tomorrow nite....and if that is the reason, you have nothing to blame Soddy's fans about because thats as lame as it gets. When the district tourney starts, make sure they have their dresses off, because they are having a hard enough time scoring as it is.