4AAA All-District

bertierfhstd

If he is such a great coach, why did Bearden only have two seniors left at the end of the year?  That's all I'm gonna say in this forum.

825672600[/snapback]

sniff im smelling a slight wiff of bitterness there - I am not promoting him as coach of the year I don't believe he earned it but to the seniors issue - that would be due to the poor decisions made by some and i don't know what issues may be more personal to you

Edited by TheFH

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with most of the selections, but Coach Bennett of Heritage really missed with Goodson. He quit the team and walked off the field last year. He missed almost all of there off season workouts along with a bad attitude, and lack of hustle all year. This sets a bad example for the younger players and is a slap in the face to the two Players who should have been selected.

825673266[/snapback]

It takes a real big person to sit and slam a 17 year-old kid on a public message board. If you want to slam me as a coach that's fine, I can handle it, I am an adult. But I think it is classless to sit and rip a 17 year old kid.

Coach Robbie Bennett

Coach Bennett,

I just wanted to tell you that you do a great job with the Heritage program. You guys work harder than anybody in the area, without a doubt. I know the past couple of seasons havent been what you expected, but if you guys continue to work as hard as you have been then good things will come to you. I also admire you for taking the heat from the idiot person who specifficaly called out a kid, and yourself. You have a lot of respect from everybody at Alcoa and will always be apart of the Alcoa family. Good luck to you.

Coach Bennett,

I just wanted to tell you that you do a great job with the Heritage program.  You guys work harder than anybody in the area, without a doubt.  I know the past couple of seasons havent been what you expected, but if you guys continue to work as hard as you have been then good things will come to you.  I also admire you for taking the heat from the idiot person who specifficaly called out a kid, and yourself.  You have a lot of respect from everybody at Alcoa and will always be apart of the Alcoa family.  Good luck to you.

825674765[/snapback]

Amen to that.... heritage has made great strides from where they use to be and the coach has done a good job... but coach... come on... your checkin the message boards of coacht and replying to them....??? your better than that