District 7-A Tourny

J-Dawg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was in Oklahoma this week for the National Land Judging Competition. She's supposed to be home sometime tonight. I think they're stopping in Memphis for a little sight-seeing. One of the 4-H teams from Clay County got 5th place in the nation. We don't know about HS's FFA team. We only know they didn't place in the top 5. That's all they announce at the banquet and the scores won't be posted until the state office checks them out.

I've been keeping her posted on the game results. She really had a hard time making a decision of whether to go to nationals or stay and play ball. But we were hoping these games wouldn't be played this week. She'll be back next week though.

Oh, come on now muffin, give us HS'ers a chance!  :lol:

Don't count us out yet.  B)

825666569[/snapback]

I'mma hopin either RBS or HS.... we wanna keep it on our side of the river...besides i dont think monterey really deserves it....GO RBS!!!! Good luck HS!!!! thumb

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT MONTEREY DOESN'T DESERVE IT......THEY HAVE WORKED VERY HARD THIS SEASON AND HAVE A VERY TALENTED TEAM. IF THIS IS A PARENT, THEN I THINK YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE KIDS. ALL THE TEAMS IN DISTRICT 7A HAVE WORKED HARD AND DO NOT NEED OR DESERVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS. ALL PARENTS AND FANS, PLEASE LET THE KIDS PLAY AND REFRAIN FROM MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR RUDE REMARKS TO ANY OF THE PLAYERS. LET'S JUST ENJOY THE GAMES AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

GO MHS LADY CATS! REMEMBER, THEY CAN KNOCKS US DOWN BUT WE WON'T STAY THERE FOR LONG. KEEP FIGHTING AND DON'T GIVE UP. WE HAVE YET TO SHOW OUR TRUE ABILITIES OR TALENTS. HEAD AND HEART LADIES....TOGETHER THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO PLACES YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD GO.

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT MONTEREY DOESN'T DESERVE IT......THEY HAVE WORKED VERY HARD THIS SEASON AND HAVE A VERY TALENTED TEAM.  IF THIS IS A PARENT, THEN I THINK YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE KIDS.  ALL THE TEAMS IN DISTRICT 7A HAVE WORKED HARD AND DO NOT NEED OR DESERVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS. ALL PARENTS AND FANS, PLEASE LET THE KIDS PLAY AND REFRAIN FROM MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR RUDE REMARKS TO ANY OF THE PLAYERS.  LET'S JUST ENJOY THE GAMES AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. 

GO MHS LADY CATS!  REMEMBER, THEY CAN KNOCKS US DOWN BUT WE WON'T STAY THERE FOR LONG.  KEEP FIGHTING AND DON'T GIVE UP.  WE HAVE YET TO SHOW OUR TRUE ABILITIES OR TALENTS.  HEAD AND HEART LADIES....TOGETHER THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO PLACES YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD GO.

825667099[/snapback]

Sorry...I know they have worked hard and are talented...but they can be very rude and unsportsmanly...and no I'm not a parent...my bad...LADY DAWGS ALL THA WAY....GO RED SPRINGS!!!

Sorry...I know they have worked hard and are talented...but they can be very rude and unsportsmanly...and no I'm not a parent...my bad...LADY DAWGS ALL THA WAY....GO RED SPRINGS!!!

825667820[/snapback]

I agree with you holiday and I have heard things from everyone from umpires and coaches to parents and players complaining about who made what comment and really Players should do what they do best put their gloves where their mouths are and play ball. Plus, it doesn't matter who claims they worked harder than whomever else it will be evident on the field. The coaches are impressive and the players really seem to be attached to them. I think this year there will be an upset, but sorry to say to all of you dog haters that they will probably still come out on top; in fact I have put money on it. Way to drastically improve since the first of the season lady dogs and best of luck in the tourney maybe I'll swing by, idly clap, and enjoy the game.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"-Ralph Waldo Emerson