District 7-A Tourny

J-Dawg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't post scores last night. I had to get home and wash clothes for today. It was after 11:00 before I got settled in.

It was a great game last night. Both teams pitched excellent and both defenses were on top of their game. Way to go gals! Let's get 'em today!

Sorry I didn't post scores last night. I had to get home and wash clothes for today. It was after 11:00 before I got settled in.

It was a great game last night. Both teams pitched excellent and both defenses were on top of their game. Way to go gals! Let's get 'em today!

825669340[/snapback]

Who does H.S, play today,Celina?

Good luck to both teams today. I'd reather be seeing these teams play in the finals instead of now but o well. I think it will be a good dame today. I think H.S. will come out on top though. Since they have one of there big hitters back that they didn't have last time against R.B.S. Both teams are good though and it will be a good game. It just depends on weather or not the H.S. girls can hit the ball. I'm plan on seeing Megan King pitch her best game of the year though. Good luck both teams.

It didn't live up to what the other two games were which was sad, but I do want to congratulate the girls from RBS, and especially the seniors, Shalena Gentry and Jania Ford. The team really came along way since the first of the season. Watching that first game against Livingston I would have never thought you all would have done as well as you all have but you worked hard and improved so much, it was fun to watch. And also congrats to the girls from HS, you all found a way to finally scratch up some runs and you took home an impressive win. I wish you all the best in your pursuit for a district championship.

BTW, my friend Ryan was accused of being tennisguy today. Well though Ryan is a really cool, great, awesome all around guy....he is not the tennisguy ;)

Good luck HS!!!!