MBA or Ryan

ydet

MBA passed well, but couldn't maintain control to be effective on the offensive. glazer played a little and did little.while rhoda did not play. Father Ryan controled the midfield and made good use of set plays and they won most of the 50-50 balls. Father Ryan played hard and won the game. Neither MBA or their fans could maintain momentum. Father Ryan is the best in the Region and We'll see everyone at state! Kamenayay-ha!!!!

Did i hear that there was a huge fight? who won?

825668484[/snapback]

There was no huge fight. It was more or less a situation inwhich the MBA defense became frustrated. As far as I'm concerned it all started when a Ryan forward was taken down from behind by the MBA keeper. PK was good and Ryan was up 3-0. Ryan continued to press hard. I believe that the referees lost control of the game in the second half. All this took place on the MBA side of the field. Ydet you know how their fans can be! The delay was too long and very unnecessary. Should have never gotten to that point.

Good post Fairball. I definitely agree with the delay on how it was very unnecessary. The Ryan vs. MBA games have had and always will have rough and physical play just because of the history between the two schools. The officials could have realized this from the beginning and never would have had to go through what went down in the second half. In a game like that, officials should be very decisive.