Chatt Power Poll

Thirdsacker

Congrats to all the teams listed in the power poll, good luck in the tournaments, and college possibilities! I've enjoyed reading about ALL the good teams and games this past season. Everyone in the area should be very proud of those young men!

825666993[/snapback]

I agree. That's a pretty good poll, with Red Bank ranked 4th, I think.. Much unlike the bizarro poll on another website, in which they're not in the top 10. Oh well, the attack begins this weekend!

curtisj Posted Today, 04:26 PM

I agree. That's a pretty good poll, with Red Bank ranked 4th, I think.. Much unlike the bizarro poll on another website, in which they're not in the top 10. Oh well, the attack begins this weekend!

You are absolutely INSANE if you truly believe Red Bank is the 4th best team in the Chattanooga area!

"Region 3-A Favorite: Lookout Valley- Can’t argue with the Yellow Jackets’ track record thus far, but now it’s time to see if they can get it done against improved region competition.

Region 3-A Sleeper: Chattanooga Christian- Only the freshmen on this Charger squad have not been to the state tournament in every year of high school. Despite having only two seniors, CCS enters this tournament with the most experience of any team. Even while risking a good record the Chargers have faced some of the area’s stiffest competition in Grundy County, Red Bank, Baylor, Hixson, and Walker Valley. Don’t be surprised if the tough schedule begins to pay off this weekend."

Ok ok, with only 2 seniors how is it that CCS has more experience then Lookout Valley in these tournaments then Lookout Valley with 6 seniors and one being a 5 year player? Maybe I'm just ranting but, I dunno. :ph34r:

And Red Bank at the #4 spot????? :o

Edited by Hawk1434