Region 6

1rocket8

Dude i am just speaking the truth. Minor the real deal and everybody esle on the team is riding his coat tail.

825668336[/snapback]

I don't disagree about Mikey, he can play. I do disagree about the rest of the team, they are a good club. Several good hitters and their #2 starter aint bad himself.

Collinwood looks impressive(on paper), but I haven't seen them play. Huntland is 21-4 (less triple A losses, 1 double A loss). My point was and still is, there are 3 or 4 other good teams in the region that could win....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAPLE HILL IS a one man team . If minor is not on the mound it's over for them he is the real deal but the rest on the team is not. They are not a very good hitting team I watched them play MT.PLEASANT at CA TOURNY and MP pitched a sophmore and he shut them down for 5 innings they beat MP 5 to nothing but MP gave up 3 unearnd runs. Now i don't won't to hurt anybodys feeling but it will be hard for them to make it to the state and if they do if minor on the mound they win but if he's not they lose and he can't pitch every game.P.S It must make the other boys on chaple hill sick to hear about minor all the time with him getting all the credit and glory. BUT IT'S THE TRUTH. ;)

825668330[/snapback]

i totaly agree with you bottomline forrest would not win a game without mike he pitches every game and hits a homerun and they win nobody else does anything by the way i dont think the team gets sick about hearing about mike but i bet your team gets sick of loseing if i was you i would cange my name on here or never write another post cause you are a total loser

TEDDYJAMES you say you agree and then you trash me.Dude the the truth must hurt but that is what it'is the truth . You must be one of the ones riding mikes coat tail . PS you spell change like this. B)PS I don't play but my mp tigers played in the big show. Can chaple hill forrest or rockets what ever in the the heck ya'll go by can say. NO you want make it too the state this year or next year NOT A TOATAL TEAM AND THAT'S WHAT IT'S TAKES. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE BROTHER ;)

Edited by bottomline

Forrest has a solid baseball team. Yes, Minor is a great pitcher and the future is bright for him but it takes a team to win, period. They have won 20+ games 2 yrs. in a row. You can't do that with one guy. Good luck to both District 11A and District 12A. May either District represent the Region to the best of their abilities.

Saying that Collinwood will play Forrest means that one of them will finish first in their district and the other second.  In Region play, the top two teams from each district play the other two teams in a 1-seed VS 2-seed one game playoff.

So, If C'wood and Forrest take their districts (which I predict they will), they won't face off in the Region....possibly Substate?

825668293[/snapback]

They wouldn't play in the Sub-State. If the both finish # 1 in their district and then win their first game of the Region they will play each other for the Region Championship and home field advantage for the Sub-State.

Region 6 is still a year away, irregardless of who is region champs. The single A state champs will be;

Goodpasture, USJ, Harriman or Huntington. I hope some kids in Middle Tennessee give it a run, the prospects appear to be slim. Next year after realignment will be a different story.

They wouldn't play in the Sub-State.  If the both finish # 1 in their district and then win their first game of the Region they will play each other for the Region Championship and home field advantage for the Sub-State.

825668615[/snapback]

That's right. Apparently my brain stopped working for a few minutes. I apparently forgot about playing a Region championship game....arg...lack of sleep kills. Thanks for the correction.

bottomline...what a loser. What is the point of putting a post like that on here? Thats pathetic and then you dont even get the facts in your argument right. Forrest does rely on Minor to win games but so does every team that has an ace. Having a solid #2 guy may be more important than having an ace and Forrest definitely has that in Ben Skelley. He could easily be the #1 guy on any other team in the district and maybe region. Get your facts right and at least make a good argument or keep your mouth shut.

TEDDYJAMES you say you agree and then you trash me.Dude the the truth must hurt but that is what it'is the truth . You must be one of the ones riding  mikes coat tail . PS you spell change like this. B)PS I don't play but my mp tigers played in the big show. Can chaple hill forrest or rockets what ever in the the heck ya'll go by can say. NO you want make it too the state this year or next year NOT A TOATAL TEAM AND THAT'S WHAT IT'S TAKES. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE BROTHER ;)

825668403[/snapback]

Ok. Let me give ya a history lesson. It's Forrest Rockets. Forrest High School is in "Chapel Hill". Forrest High School is named after "Nathan Bedford Forrest".

Chapel Hill is the birthplace of Nathan Bedford Forrest. So therefore, Chapel Hill/Forrest are interchangable when refering to the Rockets. Got It?? Feel free to call us Chapel Hill Rockets, Forrest Rockets, or heck, just plain ole Rockets.

By the way, how do you get this far in the postseason on just one player? Only a well gelled team gets this far. Oh yeah...guess you will be saying the same thing next year, because guess what. Minor will be back to drag this coat tail you keep talking about.

Like i said a bunch of coat tail riders i beat his back is hurting don't be jealous of mike. TRY YOUR BEST TO BE LIKE MIKE. ;)  All i know his his coach said if ya'll didn't have him ya'll would be a 500 hundred team at the best. B)

825671035[/snapback]

Ohhh me. There's the coat tail thing again. I guess he didn't have that "coat" on tonight, because we just won the District Tournament....without him on the mound. I guess you will have something else about that coat tail again now?

Forrest "Chapel Hill" Rockets---DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!

ALRIGTH ENOUGH. Can ya'll not take a joke i mean come on i know that one man can not win that many games by himself. I know about skelley and the other guys I was just trying to see how many peoples skin i could get under. So congrats to chaple hill and goodluck and i really mean that. ;)