AAA- State Predictions

usckk

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Hoolie lay off .. lol .. he never said he didnt want Kyle to win and he never said he didnt think Kyle would win ... he thought Mitchems game would over power Kyle and he was wrong, so what.

what stinks is that Kyles championship will be overshadowed by Brian Hartness's forfeit by some .. however, i give him major props and if im not mistaken, there should be no reason why she shouldnt take the title again his junior and senior year.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlueTooth come out come out wherever you are...lets see what you have to say about the state champion now

825683201[/snapback]

OK Hoolie. I didn't think Kyle could handle Hartness and I was right. I didn't think he could handle Mitchem and I am happy I was wrong. It was his toughest match and could have went either way. Other than saying that I did not think Kyle could handle Mitchem I have not questioned Kyle's ability. I called you out on a few of your ludicrous statements and you are trying to turn it into something it's not.

OK Hoolie. I didn't think Kyle could handle Hartness and I was right
I called you out on a few of your ludicrous statements

Where did you say anything about the matchup with Hartness??? Only time you talked about a Hartness is when you talked about how our #4 couldn't "handle" lil Hartness which as you call it is....ludicrous.....Thats all im doing calling you out on a few ludicrous statements such as Brentwood will sweep us 4-0?? what happened to that one? Actually im not sure if i dont like it... I want you to keep saying that because so far everything you have said has proven to be wrong thumb

Sorry, but if DB wouldnt have had an easy draw they wouldn't have made the finals. Siegel and Brentwood are much better teams. Even if Miles had upset Coley you still were down in the #1 doubles 6-3, so you wouldve lost that anyway. Brentwood had its toughest match in the semi's against Siegel.

Last year here was the results between DB and Brentwood.

Stanley loses to Hartness

Sneed beats Cann

Kuo Loses to Krikorian

Davis beats Coley

Maloy beats Hartness

So it was 3-2 after singles.

This year would of been the same if the lineup was the same because both teams lose their 2 player. Being up 3-2 and down 3-2 is a big difference. This is shown when our 1 doubles were losing, then afterwards they killed them in individuals. If only our Coach let Kuo play 3, preferably 2. Kuo never played a challenge match against the 3 and 4 guy. He was only put at 5 because of injury and was never put back.

:P sigh Kevin i wasn't going to say anything but since u said it...first of all...I'm pretty sure Stanley would lose to Kyle. Stanley doesn't have the type of game needed to beat Kyle Maloy split with our #4 guy so if they were playing it would be a tossup You barely got past Houston's #5 player and from what I was told by one of your teammates that kid was terrible. Didn't your #2 Davis get trounced by Neil Lovett??? #2 the edge goes to Siegel...even Krikorian said that he had a much tougher match against Hale than he did Davis

Wishing beats Stanley

Hale and Davis? ( I'll leave it open just to be fair)

Verble beats Maloy

Edwards and Rogers? (Don't know enough about him)

Hayes beats Kuo (based on semi finals performance)

I don't see how you would say DB would beat Siegel 4-1

In doubles....#1 would be a tossup and #2 I would give the edge to Siegel

also if you kept the same lineup as last year...that would be known as stacking your lineup...if you split with someone at the 5 spot theres no way you can claim to be higher

Edited by Harris' hooligans