Coffee just beat Lincoln Co 1-0

prepsportstv

Terry was cool.. Plate ump was terrible to both teams. Strike zone: letters to knees not shoulders to ankles. Foul ball we won't go there. Coach Smith was not happy with some of the calls. I hope for 2 new umps Thursday. Suggestion bring 2 in from East Tennessee area.

great game to watch other than losing,but we got to worry about Columbia now. The umpire behind the plate will be at games thru district play. Last night he had a bad night both ways not just against coffee co., just like a player can. He is noted as one of best umpires in middle tennessee so he will rebound back just like the girls do when they have a bad night. Got to say this and then get mind on columbia, I still would sit and watch lincoln co./coffe co. game anytime,always a battle. just hope i get to see them play each other again thursday.

Terry was cool.. Plate ump was terrible to both teams. Strike zone: letters to knees not shoulders to ankles. Foul ball we won't go there. Coach Smith was not happy with some of the calls. I hope for 2 new umps Thursday. Suggestion bring 2 in from East Tennessee area.

825670382[/snapback]

You dont want umpires from chattanooga....they are the worst around. strike zone is from the dirt to shoulders...sometimes...othertimes, its from knees to belt

KASIE MEEKS YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB I DONT THINK SHE DOES GET ENOUGH CREDIT! SHE DESERVES THIS JUST AS WELL AS ANY ONE ELSE! SHE HAS PITCHED MANY GAMES THIS SEASON AND STILL HASN'T BROKE DOWN. BUT NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM CHELSEA SHE IS A GOOD PITCHER BUT I BELIEVE KASIE NEEDS MORE CREDIT THAT SHE IS GETTING ON HERE! thumb GO LADY RAIDERS ALL THE WAY!