showdown 15ustate

I havent heard that the Thunder has a bid.  If they do, it must be from a Super Regional, possibly in Atlanta.  If the Travelers didnt get the host spot, then I dont know that they have a bid either.

BTW--Memphis Celtics got disqualified from 15U State today.  SE Elite Silver now gets the spot.

825675880[/snapback]

BLACKBURN--HOW DID YOU HERE THIS..AND WHY DID THEY GET DISQUALIFIED?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD....MEMPHIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIG DOGS IN TN. FOR AAU... DOESNT THAT MAKE IT THIER 14U AND 15U TEAMS BEING DISQUALIFIED FROM AAU TOURNEYS.

825676529[/snapback]

They have had this happen to two teams? What age groups? Ridiculous what some teams will do to get ahead.

yea none of these teams are as good as the Scott County Magic.

825677064[/snapback]

WHO ARE THE SCOTT COUNTY MAGIC.. I'VE SEEN THIS ON OTHER SITES,, WHERE DID THEY PLAY SUB-STATE AT.. THEIR NOT IN THE STATE.. SO WHO ARE THESE GUYS.. IVE NOT SEEN THEM IN ANY TOURNEYS.. SO WHERE DID THEY PLAY????????

Mr. B don't even think about it. Scott Co Magic didn't even play in the substate.

WHO ARE THE SCOTT COUNTY MAGIC.. I'VE SEEN THIS ON OTHER SITES,, WHERE DID THEY PLAY SUB-STATE AT.. THEIR NOT IN THE STATE.. SO WHO ARE THESE GUYS..  IVE NOT SEEN THEM IN ANY TOURNEYS.. SO WHERE DID THEY PLAY????????

825677132[/snapback]

Pretty good first night from an unbiased observer.

I came looking 4 the best player in the state and I dont think I saw him. Well, that is at least playing or in this state. McAdoo was in the stands and the Y big mans from Oxford, MS. but besides that no one really stood out. Tyrone Caldwell showed why he were ranked highly with demonstrations of how to play hard and agressive.

The Team Memphis should walk away with the #1.

The rest should be up in the air. I was very impressed with the Warriors and the Stallions. Who are the Warriors and who is on their roster? Not so impressed with the Travellers and Thunder. Post some rosters up here if u dont mind, ive found a few in various posts, but no #s and complete names...

Results will be posted Im sure but for FR nights action: the SE Elite beat their second team, Stallions beat the Thunder, Y walked on KAYA, and the Warriors scared the Travellers to death but lost.

Edited by shack159