district 10 AAA finals

soccerdude2006

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Those are pretty convincing scores. What makes everyone so certain that they'll win by so much? I haven't followed soccer as much in Northern Tennessee in the past few years. It seems that there's been a great shift in power in that city. Oh well. Tell me what you think.

first off good game rossview and to clarksville high. to a comment made about a shift in power, i wouldn't say there's been any shift in power, just a change of mind for a few seniors that ruined a potential great season for clarksville high. 10 district championships in a row really isnt much of a shift in any direction, the deciding factor this year was the loss of several key players at the beginning of the season for CHS (and you cant argue the fact that CHS wouldnt have won it with them, look back to richview vs. rossview 2,3 and 4 years ago when richview's team beat rossview's team with the same basic key guys.) next year i expect that clarksville high will take its title back, mainly for the fact that rossview won't have all its key players (roads, morin, batson, bonecutter) and CHS's young guys will have more playing time than rossview's younger guys. it should be an excellent matchup in the next few years. hopefully this will be a humbling experience for the Wildcats and they'll work harder in the offseason to take back what should have been theirs in the first place. the better team always wins, this time it was RHS

first off good game rossview and to clarksville high.  to a comment made about a shift in power, i wouldn't say there's been any shift in power, just a change of mind for a few seniors that ruined a potential great season for clarksville high. 10 district championships in a row really isnt much of a shift in any direction, the deciding factor this year was the loss of several key players at the beginning of the season for CHS (and you cant argue the fact that CHS wouldnt have won it with them, look back to richview vs. rossview 2,3 and 4 years ago when richview's team beat rossview's team with the same basic key guys.)  next year i expect that clarksville high will take its title back, mainly for the fact that rossview won't have all its key players (roads, morin, batson, bonecutter) and CHS's young guys will have more playing time than rossview's younger guys.  it should be an excellent matchup in the next few years.  hopefully this will be a humbling experience for the Wildcats and they'll work harder in the offseason to take back what should have been theirs in the first place. the better team always wins, this time it was RHS

825673836[/snapback]

Well Said, I believe Clarksville is starting to feel the effects of another High School like Franklin - Brentwood Riverdale - Oakland and Hendersonville - Beech that will eventually spread the talent. It will be coaching that continues to make the difference.