Grace vs Sweetwater

reaction

Well i left the Grace vs Sweetwater game for the district semi finals with about 10 minutes left in the game..and wow was i suprised...how overrated sweetwater was..Grace was clearly the dominant team in that game as they were cruising 4-0 when i left..sweetwater show no hope in getting an actualy decent chance on goal while i was there..i got there and it was alreayd 2-0 grace early in the first half. so im not sure how those goals were scored..grace was shooting at will and finally startd finding the net more in the 2nd half and i wouldnt be suprised if they got a few more...sweetwaters leading goal scorer is a walking time bomb, as he got red carded with about 15 min left in the first half. even when he was playing, he was a non factor as grace defense had him on lock down. the first half was pretty physical as a lot of pushing was going on, but in the 2nd half it was pretty clean..all the cards i remember were giving out in the first half. the ref kept the game under control. i now see that that 7-0 thumping boyd put on sweetwater was no fluke, as i believe boyd and grace r 7 goals better than sweetwater. good job grace on the win. Boyd and Grace will square off for the district finals at boyd. not sure on an exact time.. good year for sweetwater but when u talk, please be able to back it up...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the cats weren't on the prowl.

Dude, fo reel. I left after my boy Kyle Brislan put one in the back of the net. I got there after the two goals. I was pleasantly suprised when I heard that Alan Glass scored. I thought to myself, that couldn't be the same red head that I made jokes with on the bench last year. But alas, it was. Grace did whatever it felt like this afternoon. Passing, shooting, dribbling, whenever like the defense wasn't there. What about that kid for SW who got carded. He made himself look foolish. Why was he even mad? I thought it was awesome though that he decided to stand all up the ref's grill. That was cute. Anyway, Go Eagles!!

yeah yeah yeah......Grace beat SW 4-0, but was anyone really impressed with either team. I mean obviously SW stinks, but Grace, come on-it sould have been at least 7-0. After watching that game tonight, I don't think Boyd will have a problem tommorrow. I predict that it will be 3-1 Boyd, with two goals by my boy #2.

825671185[/snapback]

This coming from the guy who said Grace got lucky against Boyd. (You also called a 1-0 win for Boyd.) Boyd won't have a problem? Dude, where were you a week ago when Grace beat Boyd and Baylor?? Living under a rock. IgnorantChild, you have to admit that Grace will give Boyd trouble.

SmarterChild way to delete your post.

825671233[/snapback]

hey grace golden eagle did u happen to notice the cute little tatoo on the walking time bomb's aka bivens knee..it was like barbwire around his leg..i guess his arms werent big enough :P

Edited by reaction

This coming from the guy who said Grace got lucky against Boyd. (You also called a 1-0 win for Boyd.) Boyd won't have a problem? Dude, where were you a week ago when Grace beat Boyd and Baylor?? Living under a rock. IgnorantChild, you have to admit that Grace will give Boyd trouble.

825671225[/snapback]

Grace Golden Eagles, how is it that you feel you have some "right" to act like you know about soccer when you make references on how you sat the bench all year. Did you have anything to do with any athletic accomplishment Grace has ever achieved? Didn't think so.....Anyone who watched the Boyd-Grace game knew that Boyd was clearly the better team, they just did not finish their opportunities. Grace had to play defensive all game because they couldn't stop Boyd's forwards. Trust me- Boyd is ready for tommorrow night and we will see who prevails.

hey grace golden eagle did u happen to notice the cute little tatoo on the walking time bomb's aka bivens knee..it was like barbwire around his leg..i guess his arms werent big enough  :P

825671246[/snapback]

why are you hating on ryan? he's one of the best forwards in the state.. he's good and maybe he chose to have it on his leg? and grace golden eagle your almost so annoying i don't want grace to win..but i like volsbigd so i'm still pulling for them..you make some idiotic posts..but good luck to both teams but i pull for grace but #3 for boyd is a baller and he's hilarious...

Grace Golden Eagles, how is it that you feel you have some "right" to act like you know about soccer when you make references on how you sat the bench all year. Did you have anything to do with any athletic accomplishment Grace has ever achieved? Didn't think so.....Anyone who watched the Boyd-Grace game knew that Boyd was clearly the better team, they just did not finish their opportunities. Grace had to play defensive all game because they couldn't stop Boyd's forwards. Trust me- Boyd is ready for tommorrow night and we will see who prevails.

825671264[/snapback]

Oh man, I just vomitted on myself. Just kidding, but seriously...

Did I sit on the bench all year? No. I didn't please don't exaggerate. I said I sat on the bench. Even Maradonna sat on the bench once and awhile. I fashioned myself into a Maradonna style player. My small frame, made it easy to dribble through defenders and twirl like a ballerina on the pitch. I also was able to rough it up, since I had to learn to defend myself. I was born a poor black child in Harlem, the youngest of 12 brothers and sisters. I was forced to provide for my family by the age of 3 as a street-fighter. On my tour of duty as a street-fighter, I've been to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattua, La Paloma, Bangor,Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Pocotello, Amperdello, I've been everwhere man, I've been everywhere man, I've crossed the deserts bare man, I've breathed the mounatin air man, travel I've had my share man, I've been everywhere. Along the way I invented the internet and honed my soccer skills. That's how I can comment on soccer and that's where I found out how to beat Boyd for the 2004 District 5-A/AA title. Boom-shacka-lacka.

Dare I say... en fuego...

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

why are you hating on ryan? he's one of the best forwards in the state.. he's good and maybe he chose to have it on his leg? and grace golden eagle your almost so annoying i don't want grace to win..but i like volsbigd so i'm still pulling for them..you make some idiotic posts..but good luck to both teams but i pull for grace but #3 for boyd is a baller and he's hilarious...

825671285[/snapback]

Excluding that last one, what idiotic comments have I made?