goles

jsmann

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone out there score more than 28 goles this year?  a junior from Lincoln COunty#7 scored 28 goles this year in just 15 games.

825671815[/snapback]

Yeah, but who does Lincoln County play? A lot of teams could play weak opponents and score multiple goals. Running up the score proves nothing. Give me a player who can score in the big games.... that's someone I would want.

WOW!! i couldnt pass this up. how in the world can you spell it gole. wow. thats probably the worst spelling i have ever witnessed on here, and there is some pretty bad spelling that goes on in a sports message board. hahaha no offense or anything. but its G O A L.

825671894[/snapback]

GOLE........A dead giveaway he's from Lincoln County

Guest LCStriker
GOLE........A dead giveaway he's from Lincoln County

825672107[/snapback]

Well I cant diss on him because I spelled my on city wrong in one of the threads I made, but mine was a typo not a plain stupid error. I mean GOLE?

what year is he?  any idea wut college he is goin to??

825671831[/snapback]

he's a senior and word is if he makes one more point on his act he'll be attending TWC in athens..just word on the street i heard...o and REACTION ignore that post from me on the district one about ryan that was one of my friends not me..sorry bout him.