goles

jsmann

he's a senior and word is if he makes one more point on his act he'll be attending TWC in athens..just word on the street i heard...o and REACTION ignore that post from me on the district one about ryan that was one of my friends not me..sorry bout him.

825672326[/snapback]

no prob bro

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan Lowder (Jr. - Brentwood) had 31 in regular season, has 33 as of District Championship. Not that anyone would care, but, Brentwood did not, I repeat, DID NOT, play a light schedule this year.

825672894[/snapback]

That's the kind of player I was referring to. Big scores in big games. Hats off to him.

Price added 99,100, and 101 in the district championship win against Cleveland. Pretty good considering he's played only 3 years because he went to the junior high for 9th grade.

As for college, unsure at the time, grades aren't good, TWC will be the place if his test scores are good.

Well from what I have heard, Lowder is the most prolific goal scorer in the state. Jared Price is a nice little player, but if he played the schedule of a Baylor, McCallie, Brentwood, or some of the Memphis teams he would be just a solid player. His game will not transfer to the college level as well as his teammate Kimball. Price let his speed and size make up for what in my opinion is a poor understanding of the game.

Lowder on the other hand is probably the best player in TN even though he is a junior. He has proven it against good competition this year.

Well from what I have heard, Lowder is the most prolific goal scorer in the state. Jared Price is a nice little player, but if he played the schedule of a Baylor, McCallie, Brentwood, or some of the Memphis teams he would be just a solid player. His game will not transfer to the college level as well as his teammate Kimball. Price let his speed and size make up for what in my opinion is a poor understanding of the game.

Lowder on the other hand is probably the best player in TN even though he is a junior. He has proven it against good competition this year.

825673011[/snapback]

good competition if you consider: Page 11-0, Indepence 8-1, Overton 10-1, Hickman County (need an Atlas to find it!) 7-0, Lebanon 6-0, etc. how many of those 100 were scored on these powerhouses? i know they have to play region and district but hammering a bunch of cream puffs doesn't prove much. the scores against the likes of CBHS, hendersonville, and father ryan are indicative of the kind of teams baylor, mccallie, knox catholic play weekly.

UNCFAN13, Touche. I had not looked at their schedule. It is true it appears that many of his goals did come against weak opponents, however their schedule is still much tougher than McMinn's. Also, I was a bit biased because of the fact that Lowder has a national reputation, which I am sure has nothing to do with his 30 goals this season. He is an extremely good player and that is why I deemed him to be the best scorer in TN. I have seen and played against Jared Price and my point is that he prays on the weaker teams, but once he plays strong teams he is not a very effective player.

825673011[/snapback]

Lowder may be the best goalscorer in TN but, in my personal opinion, I think Daniel Kelly is the best all-around player in the state. No, he didn't score 8 goals against Page but I believe he has a few caps for the u-16 national team.