Farragut vs Bearden

sokrfan

Here we go again soccer fans!!!! Farragut vs Bearden in the District finals this Friday at Farragut. The 01 & 02 State Champion Bulldogs vs the 03 & 04 State Champion Admirals as it should be. Anything can happen at this point.

What are your predictions????

Well, I would have originally thought Farragut with the way they spanked us (CAK) but either they didn't play the way they did against us when they played Maryville, or Maryville really stepped it up. So, I am not really sure. I think it depends on which Farragut team shows up.

sokrfan, gotta love that Buzz Lightyear!

I have got to think their A game will show up against Bearden. Playing a man down for nearly 55 minutes (including the OT's and sudden death periods) will even alot of teams. Maryville played an aggressive physical game but Farragut stepped up and Refused to Lose.

Yes, Maryville did step up to play us, but lack of a player as we were with that much time pushes any team to it's limits. We had some poor reffing that was consistantly bad for both sides, Farragut , just seemed to get the worse of it. I am not using that as an excuse but it played in the mix. 2nd Playoffs bring out teams that haven't shown like that all year, and had that Maryville team shown up all year their record might be much better. 3rd, Every year one of our Hardest games is the one before we play Bearden. This year has been no exception. 4th, Even if Maryville played up or we played down, we won and advance to see a Bearden team at our place. We talked last night and like where we are sitting and how we are playing. Our coach said last night, Good Teams step up when they need to, we did, but now it is a whole new day and new game, we are honored to be in the playoffs

Guest LCStriker
This one might be too close to call. Both teams seem to be playing very well...and Faragut is peaking at the right time. Maybe they get the edge....but if so, ever so slightly... B)

825672143[/snapback]

I just wish their game didnt collide with ours so I could attend it. It is bound to be a great game.