Best of Preps 2005

smalls11

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief.  Now for the real Best of Preps list.  I realize some of y'all like to pat each other's back, name your friends, brothers or yourselves

and Player of the Year:  Reece Cofer of Red Bank....yes, Ooltewah had their number, but against everybody else, Red Bank is 22-6, and Cofer is directly responsible for many of those wins.  For a team with only three seniors and low expectations, they're still alive.  They've beaten most of the teams in the area, and Cofer is usually the rally-starter and playmaker. 

825672135[/snapback]

hahahahaha thats great, first of all, you pull the whole y'all like to pat each other's back statement and then you do the same thing to either a friend/relative of yours who all you do is talk about, then you talk about how red bank had low expectations this year, they won the district tournament last year with basically the same team i believe so many people were picking them to do it again, then when they dont now you say oh well they weren't expected to, curtis you kill me haha

no, you have the wrong person....jason is the short second baseman, he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet

825672501[/snapback]

OOOOOOOO, my fault Jason. I assumed him to be the tall shortstop because that guy acted like he was the best with his big mouth and all, at least until someone jacked one of his pitches off the trailers in centerfield...... good season then Henderson

Fourseamer... I love how you talk so much and are so negative on every post that you write. Please tell me where you are from?

825672525[/snapback]

I agree with you on the first part, but he is quite funny, you have to admit. We could all use some comic relief on this topic any way

OOOOOOOO, my fault Jason. I assumed him to be the tall shortstop because that guy acted like he was the best with his big mouth and all, at least until someone jacked one of his pitches off the trailers in centerfield...... good season then Henderson

825672787[/snapback]

Hahaha no, ya know it's part of the game is all, if you can't look past it then that's your own fault. The only thing that's trying to be accomplished here is to get into someone's head.

Nothing personal.

825672796[/snapback]

I know its part of the game, but you could at least back it up with some skill..... Im just saying that the talking should only occur if it helps the talker, and in this guys case, I think he would have been better off just playing,

I know its part of the game, but you could at least back it up with some skill..... Im just saying that the talking should only occur if it helps the talker, and in this guys case, I think he would have been better off just playing,

825672802[/snapback]

Well receiving the Player of the Year award in district 6A sounds like he did a pretty good job of it.

Edited by Hawk1434

There isn't too much in A, but what about this Nathan Long kid? Are his homerun numbers inflated from CCS's short porch or is he really hitting them that far??

825672007[/snapback]

Long had a great year and was clutch with his hits and homeruns in many situations. He gave the pitchers much cushion to work with on the offensive side. I think deserves a spot in the Best of the Preps, he has a lot of potential.

And while I'm at it.  How funny was it to see Suckups (Stump) on Sports pick Mrs Woods as the Mother of the Year, the same night her son gets tanked at his prom and kicked off the baseball team.

Almost as funny as the article Ward Gossett wrote about Cofer the same day he cussed out his coach and got suspened.

825672447[/snapback]

yeah the whole cofer article immediately following his "f bombs" on bumper was more than ironic.