Region 5 A/AA

Muffin_Man11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game between LA and Springfield was very intense. LA was extremly nervous early in the game, but they calmed down after about ten min into the game. The #8 "some players called him Burnett" got a break away and scored a goal with a one on one with the keep. I didn't see the springfield goal, but im sure it was inside the goalie box. The extended time and PK was very intense i have never seen so much emotion in the stands then that night.

The game was played like soccer was supposed to be played. There was some ruff plays , but it is a contact sport. Congrats to Springfield for an awesome Season and a great game last night. And Congrats to LA good luck Thursday against Station Camp, you can bet i will be there cheering you on.

oh yeah i forgot to add, later that game #8 "Burnett" hurt his knee not sure on what happened by the way that he fell it looked like he either pulled or tore something. Keep him in your prayers. I dunno if he will be able to play thrusday...

The game was played like soccer was supposed to be played.

oh yeah i forgot to add, later that game #8 "Burnett" hurt his knee

825676618[/snapback]

Congratulations LA on your outcome against Springfield! Its good to hear the game "was played like soccer was supposed to be played". Hope #8 is okay and will be ready for Thursday. thumb

#8 will more than likely be out for the rest of the year. Which is a pitty because he is LA's MVP. He did not tear his ACL, but he tore some cartlige behind his knee cap, when it slid out of place. When i saw him fall he looked like he was about to pass out from the extreme pain. Someone from Livingston said that he will be doing extreme rehabilation over the summer.

I'll be praying for ya #8.

#8 will more than likely be out for the rest of the year.  Which is a pitty because he is LA's MVP. He did not tear his ACL, but he tore some cartlige behind his knee cap, when it slid out of place.  When i saw him fall he looked like he was about to pass out from the extreme pain.  Someone from Livingston said that he will be doing extreme rehabilation over the summer. 

I'll be praying for ya #8.

825676835[/snapback]

Man that STINKS. LA was one team that I was pushing for! I hope that they still have success without their MVP. Good luck LA, and our prayers are with #8.

Man that STINKS.  LA was one team that I was pushing for!  I hope that they still have success without their MVP.  Good luck LA, and our prayers are with #8.

825677402[/snapback]

Don't lose faith in LA. My slogo is "Keep The Faith" so you gotta keep faith. #8 is only one of many valuable players on their team. They are going to make a hard fight today and i believe in them and i think that they can overcome anything.

Good luck today against LC. Honeslty i hope you beat them bad... but don't tell LCsoccer that hahahaha jk