A/AA Final Four?

Juice Box Hero

BigG regulates. I can't control what other people say kick4pat. You guys won. That's all that needs to be said. Let's say we drop this game? How's that? I agree it's getting old. GOOD LUCK to LA.

825675189[/snapback]

Lol i didn't see this post when i posted that comment. But i'm glad that its over it was getting old. So good luck to Lenior City!!! If all goes good i hope to see another great game between you and LA.. And go LA as well!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't really matter what the score was since it was early in the season, a team can change so much during the season... i guess we will find who is going to win the station camp - FCA game tomorrow at 5... at schs.... good luck to both teams... even though i would like to see station camp take it really good....

Edited by disturbedboy86

Kick4pat i agree. When i watched the LA and Friendship Christian game, it was werid watching LA struggle against a team that they knew they could beat if they played like they always have. Friendship does something to the team that they are playing to get them on there off game. I'm thinking its the way they play physcial. LA got frusterated with Friendship early in the game, but they kept there cool and was able to overcome friendship.

But my only advice for Station Camp is to keep your cool. When you start getting frusterated, is when they start taking advantage of you. And after they score on you it only gets worse and worse. Just keep your cool and play your A game, and you will have no trouble. Good Luck Station Camp

Station Camp took Friendship 3-0...

First Half: Station Camp scored off a back heel from Matt Hanning right in front of the keeper.... defenders from Friendhip argued a lot about an offsides taht did not exist. Station camp continued attackin the whole first half having many chances to score.

Second Half: Friendship came out stronger than the first half. The game was pretty leveled, Friendship attacked and Station camp did too. Second goal for Station Camp was scored by Geoff Marek and Friendship Christian kind off turned down the level of play. With 6 minutes to go Matt Hanning gets the ball outside the 18, dribbles, beats 6 defenders and scores the last goal of the night.

It was a good game, but i think Friendship could have had a better chance if they kept playing the way they did at the beggining of the second half.

Congratulation to the Bison... good luck on you game tomorrow at Livingston... Im sure they can take them. Hope #8 on Livingston is all right i heard he got hurt last night.