DIVISION II

SLAP24

EAST REGION RESULTS:

Play-in Game: Notre Dame over Knox Catholic (not sure about the score?)

#1 Baylor 6

#4 Notre Dame 1

#2 GPS 4

#3 Knox Webb 0

Tomorrow's games:

#3 Knox Webb vs. #4 Notre Dame

#1 Baylor vs. #2 GPS

All games are being played at The Baylor School.

825674979[/snapback]

Baylor-3 N.D.-0, Baylor-4 G.P.S.-2. Championship game 5-19 at 5:00

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP2 lost to Brentwood Academy this afternoon 5-0. Score was 2-0 going into the top of the 7th, and it seemed the Lady Knights ran out of gas. Both teams played well. Also, Shelby from BA and Katy from JP pitched very well.

Anyone get a score from the championship game between Father Ryan and BA?

Just got word that Father Ryan defeated Brentwood Academy 5-2 in the region championship.

825677088[/snapback]

I was not kidding when I said that I would cover you for a few rounds in Memphis. Fastpitch softball needs guys like you at the state tournament to write about what they are seeing. I hope you dad finds his way back to the field next season in some form or fashion.

See you in Memphis or Mississippi!

I was not kidding when I said that I would cover you for a few rounds in Memphis. Fastpitch softball needs guys like you at the state tournament to write about what they are seeing. I hope you dad finds his way back to the field next season in some form or fashion.

See you in Memphis or Mississippi!

825677149[/snapback]

I appreciate it tide....and Ill let you know if I can get of work or not.

I believe Emma pitched for Father Ryan(#12...a left hander. I could have the name wrong.) I left during the first inning, so I dont have a strikeout count either.

So FACS and St. Benedict play each other on Tuesday?  If that's right, let me know how that game turns out, and also when the game is between the two losers to decide who gets that third spot from the West.  Good luck Crusaders!

825674238[/snapback]

TRA beat Briarcrest on Tue 8-2. St.Benedict beat FACS 10-0 later that evening.

On wed., FACS beat TRA 5-2 and will play St. Benedict on thur. FACS has to win twice which is not going to happen. Therefore SBA will be west#1, FACS west #2, and TRA will be west #3.

For that individual out there that thinks Baylor or GPS has it wrapped up, St>benedict will give them a run and I seriously doubt that SBA does not win the state title this year. They have played a difficult scheduleand have won some 35+ games.

Also the best player in the STATE is Chelsea Bramlett from FACS, hands down from whatever classification you care to mention.

On wed., FACS beat TRA 5-2 and will play St. Benedict on thur. FACS has to win twice which is not going to happen. Therefore SBA will be west#1, FACS west #2, and TRA will be west #3.

For that individual out there that thinks Baylor or GPS has it wrapped up, St>benedict will give them a run and I seriously doubt that SBA does not win the state title this year. They have played a difficult scheduleand have won some 35+ games.

Also the best player in the STATE is Chelsea Bramlett from FACS, hands down from whatever classification you care to mention.

825677539[/snapback]

What does TRA stand for ? Filling out my state bracket and had never heard of them.

Thanks

825677539[/snapback]

Trash, since you are probably from the west side of the state, you may not have seen many of the Nashville or chattanooga area teams, which traditionally have some of the better teams in the state....Although St. Benedict is a very good team, I wouldnt rule out Bayor, or GPS to win it all...especially since St. Benedict lost to Brentwood twice...and Baylor did beat Brentwood twice.

Chelsea Bramlett may be a great player..i havent seen her play so I cant comment...but she must be good if she is better than Pieronni at Goodpasture who must be good since she signed to play at Tennessee, the outfielder at GPS who's name I cant remember that also signed with UT, the pitcher at Soddy Daisy, the catcher at soddy Daisy, and the first baseman at Baylor.

Father Ryan is playing good ball at the present time, and never count out Brentwood Academy who has a good pitcher. Good luck to the Irish and to BA!

How many of the 35+ did SBA win at the Hoover Tournament? GPS had their ONLY loss in the semi-finals to Tourney Champion Hoover. Wasn't sure how ya'll fared since we didn't see you after pool play. :)