CAK vs. Loudon

GKBD15

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCStriker
Final score from tonight.......CAK-6 and Loundon-2.

825676019[/snapback]

I heard it was 2-0 Loudon at the end of the first half. Any details?

It was 2-2 at the half. Loudon scored 1st on a questionable call....possible offsides but refs said no he was on. Second goal, same deal. 2 questionable calls on the goals. So it was 2-0 Loudon with about 16 minutes or so until half. CAK got its act togethor and scored 2 goals to tie it before half, and totally dominated the 2ndhalf with 4 goals scored. It was a rough game with a few of loundons players getting injured.

Edited by GKBD15

Whether the calls were "questionable" or not, they put the ball in the back of the net. They have very talented forwards. Let's not take anything away from them by questioning the calls.

Once our defense didn't allow them to turn, it helped out alot. Then a lot of their players got injured. They had a really good keeper, and he hurt his hip or something, and I think #15 had to go out as well.

They had 5 shots and scored 2. Their shooting ratio is pretty nice. Brandon scored 4 goals, Sam Ferguson had a pk, and Nate Davis had a 20 yard upper 90 that was amazing.

Can't wait to play LC on Thursday!

Whether the calls were "questionable" or not, they put the ball in the back of the net.  They have very talented forwards.  Let's not take anything away from them by questioning the calls.

Once our defense didn't allow them to turn, it helped out alot.  Then a lot of their players got injured.  They had a really good keeper, and he hurt his hip or something, and I think #15 had to go out as well. 

They had 5 shots and scored 2.  Their shooting ratio is pretty nice.  Brandon scored 4 goals, Sam Ferguson had a pk, and Nate Davis had a 20 yard upper 90 that was amazing.

Can't wait to play LC on Thursday!

825676068[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words, Big G. Our keeper, Kris, is still limping along, but will be able to walk down to get his diploma on Saturday! thumb Yoni, #15, played through a bout of strep throat that night. I didn't get to go and watch :huh: , as I had a prior commitment to assist at the county science fair. Loudon's parents had nothing but kind words about the game, and about how the CAK parents made nice comments about our team. One parent even went out of his way to tell one of our defenders, #13, how well and clean he played. Congrats on your Thursday win, and best of luck from here on to state.

Still, and always, Loudon Proud!