LC vs. Seymour

lcsoccer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour is a very aggressive and good team. People don't seem to know alot about them, but they are better than you would expect. So, first off, Lenior City, DO NOT look over this team. Omar is a very good defensive player and controls the ball very well. Their keeper is fairley decent. I still haven't seen LC play this season...I've heard that they are good though and very aggressive and still an emotional team. Which I believe after I heard what happened this past game with all of the ejections. Im not going to make a prediction but it should be a great game. I hope to meet one of these teams on thursday. Is LC going to be missing those 5 players for tuesday?If so, how many are starters?

Edited by GKBD15

They will all be back GK. All except for one of the coaches. I expect it to be a close game. These two teams played earlier in the year (first scrimmage) and LC won 1-0. That was a LONG time ago, and both teams have come a long way. Should be a good one. If LC plays they can win, if they overlook Seymour, their season will end.

Hey lc, Omar is a very talented player that allows his team to keep more skill up at forward. He made several long dribbling runs through our defense when we played him but was always eventually stopped. He's a solid defensive player who has good control and vision. Up top Seymour has a couple of guys who can make stuff happen. I'd be careful on counterattacks. Also they have a very good center mid and left defender

If Seymour plays the game that they played against CAK i believe that they could come out on top. I haven't been able to see LC play very much this year, but Seymour had CAK on their heels until a fullback put away a header and Sam Ferguson drilled a free kick. I am gonna go with the underdog n this one 1-0 with a goal from either Andrew Moiser or Spencer Proctor.