Walker Valley vs. East Ridge

w0w

RadioJet-

Talk about quit whining...why dont you try it for yourself? You are just mad because your team got beat...GROW UP! thumb

825675085[/snapback]

Well yeah, of course i'm just mad cuz my team lost and i'm not planning on growing up any time soon!! You had to be there to realize just how embarasing that WV coach was for her team- jumping out of the dugout to reprimand a school spirited kid is really not prfessional. ANd hey, she whined first!!!

Well yeah, of course i'm just mad cuz my team lost and i'm not planning on growing up any time soon!! You had to be there to realize just how embarasing that WV coach was for her team- jumping out of the dugout to reprimand a school spirited kid is really not prfessional. ANd hey, she whined first!!!

825675097[/snapback]

First of all this topic isnt about you...

Second...you look like you are about 30....

Third...you are an embarrassment to your team...and I hope you dont sit there and make crude comments about every teams players, because you are making a fool of your self and your team....and it is not that I have a problem with CC...but if I was on their team you sure would be an embarrassment to me!

(And I WAS there) thumb

THE END ::This topic is not about you::

First of all this topic isnt about you...

Second...you look like you are about 30....

Third...you are an embarrassment to your team...and I hope you dont sit there and make crude comments about every teams players, because you are making a fool of your self and your team....and it is not that I have a problem with CC...but if I was on their team you sure would be an embarrassment to me!

(And I WAS there) thumb

THE END ::This topic is not about you::

825675112[/snapback]

This really upsets me! You don't know anything about me! I'm only 16,and I really hope you don't think comments like that have never been made by anyone else but me. Are you living in lala land?? Fans are tough, that's part of it!! You've never delt with rude fans anywhere else?? I guess i'm the only JERK in the STATE!!!

This really upsets me! You don't know anything about me! I'm only 16,and I really hope you don't think comments like that have never been made by anyone else but me. Are you living in lala land?? Fans are tough, that's part of it!! You've never delt with rude fans anywhere else?? I guess i'm the only JERK in the STATE!!!

825675125[/snapback]

Please...no one cares about you....

-NOW...

ON WITH THE GAME....

I think it will be a real close game...it will be whichever team makes the least mistakes...Both teams are out for each other..