Posting with class.

BigG

It seems like a lot of people with less than 10 posts feel that they can vent and cut down everytime they post. This is a general reminder to all that you can say what you want, without all the trash about individuals or coaches.

Think before you post. It is really easy to sit behind a computer and say what you want, with the anonymity of a screen name. Talk is cheap. Prove it on the field.

If you continue, those threads will be closed, or your posts will be deleted.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

It seems like a lot of people with less than 10 posts feel that they can vent and cut down everytime they post. This is a general reminder to all that you can say what you want, without all the trash about individuals or coaches.

Think before you post. It is really easy to sit behind a computer and say what you want, with the anonymity of a screen name. Talk is cheap. Prove it on the field.

If you continue, those threads will be closed, or your posts will be deleted.

Who are u to judge what u can close and cant!! You dont run this website!! So i dont understand why u keep closing our post!! Are u still in high school!! Who do u play for!!! I have also seen some of ur post and they were cutting down somebody but i dont see u closing out that post!! So quit closing out our post!!!

Who are u to judge what u can close and cant!! You dont run this website!! So i dont understand why u keep closing our post!! Are u still in high school!! Who do u play for!!! I have also seen some of ur post and they were cutting down somebody but i dont see u closing out that post!! So quit closing out our post!!!

Actually, I am the moderator on this website. Feel free to e mail coach T with any complaints. I will continue to close any posts that need closing. Feel free to go to other sites and post how you want. You won't do it here.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I am the moderator on this website. Feel free to e mail coach T with any complaints. I will continue to close any posts that need closing. Feel free to go to other sites and post how you want. You won't do it here.

Well I would email Coach T if it would let me!! I dont understand why u do keep closing it because we havent even used in bad language or threatened any in anyway!! I just would like u to give me a resonable excuse on why u keep closing the post we put out on the website!

Well I would email Coach T if it would let me!! I dont understand why u do keep closing it because we havent even used in bad language or threatened any in anyway!! I just would like u to give me a resonable excuse on why u keep closing the post we put out on the website!

OK... Once agin, according to the rules of the site which can be read by clicking on the "board rules" link on top of this page, rule number 2 states:

"Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users."

All of your threads about this hurt player put blame on another team, which then puts blame back to you which is antagonistic on both parts. Tell me, what is the point of your thread? You have informed us that a player got hurt. It might or might not have been a foul, purposeful, what have you. Telling another team to "quit crying!", or pointing fingers, or saying "what goes around comes around" is material that antagonizes, harasses, and creates hostility.

What you might think as a reasonable excuse is probably not what I think. Unfortunately for you, I have to go on what I deem is appropriate. If I err on the side of caution or conservativism, than so be it. There are other sports forums. I am not on any of those, so feel free to post how you want on the other forums.

OK... Once agin, according to the rules of the site which can be read by clicking on the "board rules" link on top of this page, rule number 2 states:

"Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users."

All of your threads about this hurt player put blame on another team, which then puts blame back to you which is antagonistic on both parts. Tell me, what is the point of your thread? You have informed us that a player got hurt. It might or might not have been a foul, purposeful, what have you. Telling another team to "quit crying!", or pointing fingers, or saying "what goes around comes around" is material that antagonizes, harasses, and creates hostility.

What you might think as a reasonable excuse is probably not what I think. Unfortunately for you, I have to go on what I deem is appropriate. If I err on the side of caution or conservativism, than so be it. There are other sports forums. I am not on any of those, so feel free to post how you want on the other forums.

Thats a very liberal attitude...

Great job, G. You should moderate the basketball forum. Ever read the crap that is printed over there (racism for one)? It borders on disgusting.

I appreciate that... usually it is a thankless job, but necessary. I don't want this thread to become a whipping post for disgruntled players or parents. Most of the "older" members get it. It is usually the new ones who feel they can post however they want.

• 1 month later...

I hope that this "G" guy is not telling us about having class. I know for a fact that he teaches his players dirty tactics and shows his players "Brokeback Mountain" on all road trips. Just kidding! Everyone should listen to this "G" character. He is a class act and a great coach.

I hope that this "G" guy is not telling us about having class. I know for a fact that he teaches his players dirty tactics and shows his players "Brokeback Mountain" on all road trips. Just kidding! Everyone should listen to this "G" character. He is a class act and a great coach.

Corey, your Morristown West boys are doing great. Must be what we started back in 93! (Man, has it been 13 years already!) Coach White would be proud.

hey Big G, i just noticed that some of my post have been deleted... If they caused a problem i didn't mean to but i was just wondering what happened.

I don't think I deleted any, but I am not the only moderator on this site (although it seems that way, I know). I appreciate the explanation, though.