Ryan-MBA

yaya48

Ryan and MBA go into their heated rivalry on Thursday night with the region title on the line. Last time Ryan got the better of them winning 3-0 and MBA not doing to much. MBA is coming off of a huge win against BGA(way to back up the trash talk) and Ryan destroying BA. Who wins this game, why, and game is at Ryan at 6 if MBA fans go I will go to because that should be fun to watch, fight last weekend between football players, and Ryan will have their fans there too.

p.s. MBA fans please come, its makes the atmosphere that much better when both sides are there

Ryan and MBA go into their heated rivalry on Thursday night with the region title on the line. Last time Ryan got the better of them winning 3-0 and MBA not doing to much. MBA is coming off of a huge win against BGA(way to back up the trash talk) and Ryan destroying BA. Who wins this game, why, and game is at Ryan at 6 if MBA fans go I will go to because that should be fun to watch, fight last weekend between football players, and Ryan will have their fans there too.

p.s. MBA fans please come, its makes the atmosphere that much better when both sides are there

825676091[/snapback]

I find it very regrettable that you had to mention "the fight" in your posting. This situation has NO business spilling over unto this upcoming soccer match. For the record, no soccer player from either team was involved, period! The rivalry is intense enough without adding any more full to the fire! I feel for the families of the students involved. It very sad indeed. I would agree however that watching those two teams go at it makes for a great game. Look at the two games they played last year, both very exciting. There's no better soccer atmosphere than playing at MBA. I hope there is a large fan turn out on both sides. It does make for a great atmosphere.